Suggestions please

I was going to do some kind of magic on a girl… I had everything planned out with a good stratergy … But reading suggests that… That the girl is protected by her ancestors… If I do any kind of magic on her … Her ancestors WILL harm me …!

Any ideas on what should I do …so that I am not harmed by her ancestors And I do my magic SUCCESSFULLY On her ??

Thanx ~

Ask her ancestors.

Summon her ancestors and sweeten them. Give them a jar of honey, cascarilla, and a cup of ice. Leave it out over night. In the morning, when the ice is totally melted, throw it out at a crossroad.

I don’t know how can I summon her ancestors … Because I don’t know their name or have any of their things !
Any ideas ?

Since you have access to readings, do more. Ask what you need to know to succeed, then take action.

I don’t know how can I summon her ancestors … Because I don’t know their name or have any of their things !
Any ideas ?[/quote]

If her ancestors are protecting her and you can’t summon them, give up. There’s not much you can do besides sweetening them first. It’ll just be a ridiculous uphill battle that you won’t win.

You’ll have to summon them through the aid of psychopomp who can deal with ancestors.