Suggestions: I feel like I’m burning🔥

Hello everyone,
For a bit of a long while now I have felt like this burning fire energy coarsing throughout my body. I would feel it travel sometimes like a warm current throughout my body usually from my heart space to my solar plexus and I would feel it go up and down, as well as in different directions.
I sometimes feel this fire energy in my legs too with my feet tingling.
It always feels like a gentle warm in my legs, and sometimes either like a full on burning fire energy in my chest or a kindling type of energy. Most of the time though by body feels on fire. It’s a feeling that comes and goes in intensity I don’t feel it 24/7 but a vast majority of the time.
The experience is neither negative or positive, it just simply occurs and hasn’t affected me negatively in any way.
I am 100% sure it’s not anything medical. I am a healthy and fairly young so no issues there.

Any thoughts?
Thanks.

2 Likes

@anon69037110 is this your hot flashes?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t call it flashes more like a consistent energy that is always there within me that moves around within me. The fire energy goes from burning strongly to kindling warm feeling back and forth.
It’s a circulating feeling. I hope that makes sense.
I do realise you’re referring to someone else though @Nomad :thinking:

2 Likes

Sounds similar…

What are you experiencing if I may ask? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well I used to be a Christian… and I’ve always experienced this to a point. I used to refer to the sensations as being the ‘Holy Spirit’

I expected things to stop when I left my former faith… my beliefs changed… but my experiences didn’t and continued

I get these rushes or waves… frequently… as well as buzzing/tingling and I always have as long as I can remember… energy I guess zipping around my body

It’s just that recently it’s “hotter” sometimes

And I would think I was imagining it tbh but I saw some other people mention they were experiencing heat when doing the angels of omnipotence book so connected that and mentioned it asking @anon8398376 if he got it too

actually getting it now writing this but it’s not hot atm… just…buzzing?? waves going over my back and down my arms :joy: and my feet are tingling… it’s like being pulled on almost…it’s really hard to describe actually :sweat_smile:

It’s quite pleasant but not like it gets in the way of doing anything… not that distracting… just noticeable

But it’s also exactly when I do the middle pillar excercise what I direct around my body and increase… there’s no difference in the feeling…

The only thing was it being hotter sometimes lately and that’s unusual to me

2 Likes

That’s really interesting. It does sound a bit similar to me but the only difference is for me the energy doesn’t feel angelic, but possibly more infernal.
One of my main hypothesis has been that this is due to my workings with Satan… (where I have worked with Satan as a separate entity as I believe this is the case).
I am led to think this due to Satan belonging to a fire current, and this possibly being a side effect of his presence residing with my vessel.
I have also entertained the fact that my experience and the burning could be a sign of some kind of alchemical transformation in the works. I am constantly shifting, changing and evolving. It is not uncommon for such things to take place, even if one may have not done a ritual to bring this on.
I have had many intense things happen in my life in the past as a result of just one or two evocations without asking for anything as such.
I wouldn’t be surprised because Satan is well, Satan if you understand what I mean. I have been fully possessed by Satan before also where he structured a whole set of lessons and alchemical changes while this was all taking place. I will not tell you it was glamorous or the experience of my life, but it was a much needed and appreciated experience despite the challenges I endured.

1 Like

I don’t think I would describe mine as an angelic or infernal energy

One that can adapt/be influenced by… perhaps?

Not in and of itself angelic…

I have experienced the Holy Spirit too in the past just like yourself and also this kind of burning frequently. I will care to admit though at least for me the energy felt very different. I would often experience this when I would be filled with the spirit on an ongoing basis praying every day and invoking it.

It is a different kind of warmth but similar yes, the energy feels much lighter rather than heavier. Neither or each is better than the other in my opinion of course.
This occurs due to yourself being open as a channel to a divine, because you are open the energy flows naturally in and out flowing through your body. The nature of the energy and how it feels depends on the source.
Whether you realise it or not, you may have not even realised as many are born very open channels without their knowledge. Others less so this is why some children or people are more intuitive than others for example, even if they may be an atheist of a sort.
The energy your experiencing is nothing to fear. Unless you feel unsettled by it you are perfectly fine as you are.

My hypothesis is that you are simply an open channel and this is just a normal sign that you are very in tune and connected to the divine. :heart:

1 Like

I suppose the difference is for me when I feel like I’m really burning I realise I feel like I am resisting a lot and the universe wants to give me another ego death.
Of course, I am clutching and resisting with the inclination of living a normal life… trying to resist chaos and my purpose. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I suppose I have a tendancy maybe of answering my own questions because maybe I wasn’t happy with what I already know oops lol. :sweat_smile:

The last thing I want is an ego death right now but the signs are pointing in that direction. :woman_facepalming:t3:
It will happen if it needs to, thats all I know. If not now at another point in time because the universe isnt going to let me resist forever. :laughing::sparkles:

1 Like

Yeah it’s not a fearful energy lol

It’s my norm…

Tho hmm yeah I do get it at times when it’s clearly intended for me to notice something particular

1 Like

Oh thats good. Its best to pay attention to what you feel the message is then as well when you feel the energy is pointing towards something. :heart::thinking:

1 Like

Definitely best to pay attention :sweat_smile::joy:

Tho I can get it for all kinds of reasons… it’s hard to actually describe it tbh bc it’s not just my intuition… it’s a physical sensation but it operates sometimes like that… but I always know what it means if there’s a message… can be a warning, can be a protection, can be a confirmation, a comfort… etc

2 Likes

Indeed it may be related either to Kundalini, to an alchemical fire… or both :slight_smile: and used to such purposes as well, but also as a “Yoga of the cells” for example imagining that the body matter absorbs the heat, thus almost transforming into energy.
I don’t know if for safety it may be necessary to do like Gopi Krishna, who awakened Kundalini through Pingala and balanced that by “creating” a flow of cold energy.

2 Likes

Yes good thought. I will admit I have entertained the idea before that it could be kundalini too not just a side effect of demonic possesion and interacting with demons lol.
Demons can help and also trigger kundalini too while we work with them and work on developing ourselves. :slight_smile:
It is very common.
Aside from this mild dizziness/light headedness is also a factor although it shouldn’t usually be extreme or bothersome but rather a sign that Spirit is around.
These things happen and are very common once you’ve built that connection, you can perform rituals rarely and still experience various things.

Hmm, although the distiction between ritual time and everyday is blurred After I while I suppose. Interacting with spirits everyday once you’ve built a relationship feels very mundane. Infact you don’t even think about it twice. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Also known as ‘Holy Spirit’ :wink:

2 Likes