Suggestions for Uses of This Necklace

Hi again everyone! I was at a local occult shop today and came across this necklace. Initially didn’t know what represented but it called to me. All I know is that it’s an Elven Star with a pentagram and the symbols for the 7 original planets (please correct me if I’m wrong)
Now, I’ve mostly been working with demonic and Qliphothic magick and though I love this piece, I’m wondering what this could possibly be used for; what are some good enchantments to put on it? could it be used for qliptothic/demonic magick? Since it’s not inverted I’m slightly concerned it won’t be…
Any suggestions?
Thanks!

2 Likes

Looks like you could do some really cool planetary magick with it.

And im getting Belials name.

Lovely for planetary magick though all the symbols are already there.
Embody it with a power or two you like from each planet. . And the four gate keepers, Azazel, Belial, Amaymon, and Abaddon.

Then wear it often and rotate wearing it and letting it charge on your altar …

2 Likes

Could make it a gateway to the fae or the Morrigan.

@Eye_of_Ra is right about the planets and stuff too.

2 Likes

Yeah those are good ideas too :slight_smile:

@itsnathanm7

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestions! I’ll probably try each and every one of these! Is it okay that it’s an upwards star and not inverted for Belial and the other gatekeepers? I remember seeing the “Chants of Belial” book and seeing the star was reversed, I wouldn’t want to offend them by using an incorrect orientation or anything

1 Like

I’ll give these ago as well, thank you so much! Is there a specific mask of the Morrigan this can be used with, or simply her essence in general? Any good spots I can start for learning about the Fae?

1 Like

You wont offend Belial and if you do send him to me …

But im sure you won’t, i got his name loud and clear … :heart:

2 Likes

Mabd and Babd are good starting points. Or Morgana la fey.

Just search celtic celtic faerie lore on Google you should find stuff. I dont know specifics off the top of my head

2 Likes