Suggestion Topic: You best Oils or "Waters" for clearing ones aura from influence

I use florida water diluted in a spray bottle and spray my house paying close attention to the corners.

I’ve also anointed myself with extra virgin olive oil before. When I was under heavy attack …

2 Likes

Ah yes, I had plans to make some based on E.A s recipe for florida water as well as Dante’s but the instructions where not clear enough for me so I abandoned the process. Thanks for the suggestion~
Olive oil seems to me a bit strange, well, I’ll give it a try since I am in a position which I can use lots of it :3

3 Likes

It worked for me :grin:

2 Likes

And now I am thinking of how I will utilise it in my cooking so I can consume “enchanted” salads and veggie dishes xD

1 Like

Ohhh nice !! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Uncrossing rituals are good for this in general.
I posted some links for some here.

2 Likes

Welcome to Baskerville’s Cookery, how may I serve you?
Today we have excellent enchanted meat pie Milady, would care for some?
:smiley:

1 Like

Thank’s a bunch for replying and for the links :smiley:

1 Like

I’d love some :heart:

1 Like

No problem. Also another thing that i have found helps is purification rituals. Also frater Xaviers protection and defence program is on sale till the 2nd of november. He covers alot of really good ground on the subject. From basic protections to dropping thine enemy in a hell pit of their own making :pirate_flag:

:alien::ok_hand: highly recommend it.

2 Likes

Nice~ Thanks for the suggestion, I will deff check out his material. Seems rather interesting. :+1:

He really knows his stuff. If ya combine it with the planetary and elemental magick courses he teaches ya can make some potent rituals that are pretty simple to do.

I’ve had more than a few candles go all Vesuvius or explode on me this way :rofl: the resulting manifestions were just as intense lol

Intense but effective, recommend divination and meditations on such blended rituals prior to execution to prevent random fire bombs out of a simple pillar candle. :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh snap, seems like a bomb indeed. So that effective huh? I am kind of reluctunt because of how these days anyone offers up courses and they end up being just advertisements but I might take it if I can financially support the course.

Most of his stuff is in the 20-30$ range when i got um last year. I dunno if those are still the prices. I have most of his work and it has all proven useful at one time or another.

Kinda the same reason i got the anthology 3 book. Had a feeling the stuff in it would come in handy turned out to be correct.

2 Likes

A cap full of ammonia diluted in water will strip away all influences both good and bad. Good in emergencies but remember to put the good back in afterward. Florida water will help with that.

1 Like

I use Hypericum in all forms, works wonders.

Herb no5
http://sarahannelawless.com/2015/11/11/six-herbs-for-spirit-work/

5 Likes

For getting rid of general negativity, I like dead sea salt. Lightly scrubbing from head to toe and then as the shower water pours down, I flick the water off me like I’m hurling bad energy off me onto the floor of the shower.

Psalm 51 and a hyssop bath is a classic for purging oneself of sin. (Depends if you believe in karma though).

Also a personal formula of mine I created some years ago for strong spiritual purification is comprised of Lemongrass, frankincense & lemon it works wonders and smells “pure” due to the citrus components. You can make this formula in plant matter or plant oil form, both are good. I like to do it in a raw incense form as the billowing clouds of citrus scented smoke make you feel cleansed and overpowered by the energies of these materials.

1 Like

I want to grab the anthology 2, and 3 when I ll be able, that’s reassuring cause Anthology one didn’t help me particularly much, though this might apply to me.

Ammonia huh? Never thought of this, I will add it after some experemintation. Thanks for your comment~

I’ve heard and read a lot about this one, it’s kind of difficult to aquire here but I guess I ll try to buy some from the local mountai herbalists next week.

1 Like