Sucubus and incobus

Hello everyone, I would like to know how to attract as conjure and

bind Sucubus and incubus on a stone and make it work for me? any suggestions for reading? someone help me?

You don’t need to bind it to a stone. You can create your own by using a photo and placing it on a cd case and staring at it (going into the theta gamma state) before you go to bed. You could use a spirit and activate the sigil for it if you were looking to seduce a specific entity though this will not always work out as planned. You could use a photo (one that does not have nudity for it will be distracting) the photo will be of what you wish the succubus to look like.

Thats basically it, binding it to stone sounds like a unnecessary step but if you wish, you can find a sigil for succubus and carve it into the stone and thus use it as an anchor.

If you wish for more info on this specifically there is a book called Sexual alchemy by Donald Tyson.

[quote=“SinisterShadow, post:2, topic:4804”]You don’t need to bind it to a stone. You can create your own by using a photo and placing it on a cd case and staring at it (going into the theta gamma state) before you go to bed. You could use a spirit and activate the sigil for it if you were looking to seduce a specific entity though this will not always work out as planned. You could use a photo (one that does not have nudity for it will be distracting) the photo will be of what you wish the succubus to look like.

Thats basically it, binding it to stone sounds like a unnecessary step but if you wish, you can find a sigil for succubus and carve it into the stone and thus use it as an anchor.

If you wish for more info on this specifically there is a book called Sexual alchemy by Donald Tyson.[/quote]

thanks … exellent post … I enjoyed

I have recently gotten a copy of Tyson’s sexual alchemy, which I am still reading. I will say that I have had my own interesting experiences with sexual spirits. There are several methods that I have seen but what I did personally is I asked Lilith herself for someone special. I am not sure if I am allowed to give the intimate details of what I did or said, but it worked for me. However if I am allowed to tell exactly what I did to attract a spirit lover I have no issues sharing that experience. ( I am new here so I am still learning the rules) However attracting a spirit lover “succubus” is not as rare as you think.

[quote=“andremeleck, post:1, topic:4804”]Hello everyone, I would like to know how to attract as conjure and

bind Sucubus and incubus on a stone and make it work for me? any suggestions for reading? someone help me?[/quote]

Pro Tip; Never lose that photograph.

@Ken757 Every supernatural entity that makeths someone swear to secrecy es an cunt, that deserves destruction. Did ya know that Lilly, still talks to spiritual Satanists? An former S.S. myself I can tell ya, each deity wilt always been an lying, treacherous cunt. After S.S. I moved onto Aquranism which es literally tantamount.

Lilly, Dantalion, Baliel, Michael, every cunt. Lies because they hath egos, back in Solomon’s goetia they look monstrous, but they changed in Spiritual Satanism, then changed again in Aquranism.

Which es just proof not to trust them because they art all dishonest. To non religious magickians, they revel what they looked like originally. Lilith factually es dark skinned, Dantalion-brown dude, single head.

Personally I choose to work with aliens plus demons that purposely never touched Terra. But want to interact with an individual.

Like Eric, my supernatural friends aren’t in any grimore.

These hm. I am saying non mainstream entities art fully honest. Like Chutulu’s people if we talk to Chutulu’s people long enough we actuay get too see what they actually look like.

No. I doth not mean as my mind perceives these people. I mean how they look when they decided to stop aging.

Foot note: Call on Damien he es an vampire, really cool guy. Nice, mellow. Former from thine 12th dimension.

Hmmn, I think you’re stating a minority view there - I’m sure you’re sincere about but a large number of people on here, myself included, have had good successes by doing exactly that.

Usually this takes many transmutations…basically transferring the spirit entity energy from one host to another…which can take months of hits and misses…end result can be so rewarding that you actually regret it because then you realize the power these things have. I don’t mean to talk about sex stamina…usually I am private about such…but for the sake of science I will mention. I can hold out for hours. My last experience with a succubus was so masterful that I lasted not even 5 seconds.

So you have to weigh out the cost benefit…iI would not recommend. Its a lot easier to go out and try to just meet a girl/guy and enjoy sex magick that way. The last one I was with was quite horrifying…there was bugs involved…severed heads…and major risks of life and security. All started with aluminum cans and apples.They’re like goats.

[quote=“Weve Killed The gods, post:5, topic:4804”][quote=“andremeleck, post:1, topic:4804”]Hello everyone, I would like to know how to attract as conjure and

bind Sucubus and incubus on a stone and make it work for me? any suggestions for reading? someone help me?[/quote]

Pro Tip; Never lose that photograph.

@Ken757 Every supernatural entity that makeths someone swear to secrecy es an cunt, that deserves destruction. Did ya know that Lilly, still talks to spiritual Satanists? An former S.S. myself I can tell ya, each deity wilt always been an lying, treacherous cunt. After S.S. I moved onto Aquranism which es literally tantamount.

Lilly, Dantalion, Baliel, Michael, every cunt. Lies because they hath egos, back in Solomon’s goetia they look monstrous, but they changed in Spiritual Satanism, then changed again in Aquranism.

Which es just proof not to trust them because they art all dishonest. To non religious magickians, they revel what they looked like originally. Lilith factually es dark skinned, Dantalion-brown dude, single head.

Personally I choose to work with aliens plus demons that purposely never touched Terra. But want to interact with an individual.

Like Eric, my supernatural friends aren’t in any grimore.

These hm. I am saying non mainstream entities art fully honest. Like Chutulu’s people if we talk to Chutulu’s people long enough we actuay get too see what they actually look like.

No. I doth not mean as my mind perceives these people. I mean how they look when they decided to stop aging.

Foot note: Call on Damien he es an vampire, really cool guy. Nice, mellow. Former from thine 12th dimension.[/quote]

I cant speak on your personal experiences but from mine. I had nothing but good experiences from dealing with Lilith and her representatives.

I think you misread my post. I have no vow of secrecy on the subject. I only stated that I am unsure what I can discuss on the details of what I have done based on the forum rules. If I am authorized to discuss everything I did in detail I have no issues doing so. However what I done is only my personal variation of what can be found freely online. Most of my rituals I catalog my methods and results on my blog. Most other rituals were intuitively guided and customized, which I believe E.A. discussed in a earlier video about letting the spirits guide your rituals.

I recently made a thread about evocation of “succubus” and “incubus” entities. Check it out!
Letter Of Intent - How To Evoke a Succubus/Incubus

@succupedia i done a similar method based on what you did.

I was supposed to follow that method, but did pretty much the opposite, besides the letter part. It still worked, though. But it’s better to give the “proper” ritual. After all, it is a mental preperation rather than to follow it properly. At least with these kind of evocations.

Try carl nagel how to invoqe sucubus,incubus,and have fun,its a ebook,post results

[quote=“andremeleck, post:1, topic:4804”]Hello everyone, I would like to know how to attract as conjure and

You don’t have to go that far. Just make a list of the attributes you want in one, focus on it in meditation, and wait for one to appear. That’s what I did. Mine acts also like a demon familiar. I also made a pact with him and he has obeyed to a tee ever since.

Although it seems really badass and magickal to say you can bind and command spirits to your bidding, honestly, just asking nicely gets the same results :3

Do succubi mind if you have a relationship with a human?

Some do it really depends on the indiviual spirit and if she approves of your human lover. They can get jealous especially of other spirits too. Courtesy and respect is a 2 way street you must honor them as much as you want them to honor you.

I’d like to know how to make love with a succubus

What other sources can sexual spirits come from? I don’t think the ones that accompany me came from Lilith.