Sucubbi

hey there! has anyone experienced sex with a demon? last night i felt something unbelievable just as I was getting ready to sleep. instead of sleeping I fell into trance for the first time in my life. i could hear a background noise which scared me at first as it was something new for me. then i started feeling something very strange but extremely pleasant and sexually arrousing. like a bioelectrical pinch on my thighs, my legs, my loins ,my breasts and my mouth, he even told me open your mouth. i wanted more but i was with my roomate in bed and i told him i cannot go on even though i liked it and he immediatly understood and left. I woke up from that semi conscience state of mind and i felt so aroused that I told him come back i want more, however he didn t come back. the day before i was mentioning to someone that i would like to have sex with a demon out of curiosity and also to give him my body so that he can help me fulfill my wish. then I summoned Duke Sallos to bring me the love of a boy. And at night this happened…amazing. did anyone experience this?

I’ve had similar things happen before but I told them to fuck off immediately because I don’t take kindly to unwanted sexual advances. It usually happened while i was experiencing sleep paralysis.

cool! however ,in my case, i specifically told my cousin that i want to do it if the Demon will help me with my wishes and that he can have my body if he will grant my wish. He was very receptive lol . and he went away imediatly when I told him to. I think it was Sallos since he is the one I summoned that day. it is a wonderful feeling though, clearly something out of this world and clearly not a product of my imagination. it is above and beyond that.

cool! however ,in my case, i specifically told my cousin that i want to do it if the Demon will help me with my wishes and that he can have my body if he will grant my wish. He was very receptive lol . and he went away imediatly when I told him to. I think it was Sallos since he is the one I summoned that day. it is a wonderful feeling though, clearly something out of this world and clearly not a product of my imagination. it is above and beyond that.[/quote]

Beautiful experience, only who pass through this understands…

I was mortified when it happened, she had been visiting me for a while, showing up while I was meditating and even in smoke without any evocation or rituals, but could not really do anything. One day I smoked DMT and she was finally able to breakthrough, she hovered above me then kissed me and made my entire body tingle then vibrate. We were kissing and she began to touch me, her hands had vaginas on them right in the centre of her palm, after a while, told her my junk was between my legs which she reached for, but before we could do anything, had a mind blowing orgam which left me with a migraine. Felt her hands pass through as she began to fade, then nothing.

did u not like it? was it not cool? was it a 1 time thing?

She first appeared to me before without a sexual element, she was actually trying to scare me and she did. When I think about it now, I realize she was playing. When it actually happened, I was panicking and freaking out, until she started to kiss me, then the fear subsided into pleasure. She was controlling my body too. I think it can continue, but I have to evoke her and stuff. I called her a few times, but it seems like she’s not really interested until I can see her as solidly as I did while on DMT, she came twice, I could feel her then she left just as quickly, she got bored.

sex with spirits can be some of the best sex you can have. I’ve been having sexual relations with a guardian daemon for a few years now. It’s even better if your in a lucid dream with your spirit lover.

My pact is with Lilith and we have sex on a regular basis. Sometimes 3-4 times a day. When I am not in the mood and she comes ill ask that she just lyes with me which she does, or I will allow her to get me aroused and let her ride me as long as she likes. One of my favorite experiences is her coming to me while I was showering last month. I turned out the lights and turned the shower on hot so the steam allowed her to manifest to a greater degree. She bent over and I fucked her hard from behind. It was awesome and I was so dizzy and spent afterwards. She is very loving and kind with me and I adore her.

1 Like

While I have no experience with Lilith, this is something I’ve noticed with both my succubus familiar and Hekate. It initially surprised me how tender at least some of these demonic beings are. I wish it were more well-known, for it’s very contrary to some of the preconceptions about them.

Also, using the steam from a shower as a basis of manifestation is a great idea that had not occurred to me!

wow…so often??? yea,wow! i mean i didn t see him or anything i just felt it…and it wasn t intercourse per se. but it was damn good. and i want more ,and he never came back :slight_smile: much like my boyfriend :))

Haha, She knows a good thing when she has it I guess! XD
Sexual climaxes provide very good, explosive pure energy to the spirit. It like a Red Bull-Meth High Ball to them.

Since you have a connection to the incubus already, you should contact the spirit again and invite him back. I’m sure he is more than willing.

Haha, She knows a good thing when she has it I guess! XD
Sexual climaxes provide very good, explosive pure energy to the spirit. It like a Red Bull-Meth High Ball to them.

Since you have a connection to the incubus already, you should contact the spirit again and invite him back. I’m sure he is more than willing.[/quote]

so I think it was Sallos but I am not sure as I did not ask and did not see him. but do I summon a demon or just ask any demon who is willing to come ?

I think you could go one of two ways.

You could perform an evocation, calling “whomever lay with me on the night of x calendar day”. You already have at least something of a connection with him, so that should be sufficient. Get the name and sigil when the spirit appears (so you can call him again), then have fun.

Or you could do sigil communication with Duke Sallos, asking if it was him or another spirit. If it was another spirit, ask for the name and sigil and then do an evocation. If it was Duke Sallos, you can invite him to your bed again, and also ask that he give you a familiar spirit to act as your lover.