Introduction + Succubus

What traits to you look for when you are choosing a succubus partner?

Welcome. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

My name is Carlos I’m USA Indiana im new to magik and open to it all for now. Just been thinking about getting a succubus you know learning from one the best. Don’t know too much about magik but what I do know is that its very real. Ready to really get into it and learn and adapt to it as much as possible.

You were asked to introduce yourself in the actual introduction section, but since you did not, I will move this thread to the proper place and edit your title.

Welcome to the forum.

Edit: Moved

Thanks so much:)

I’d say contact Lilith and ask her to match you with a lover who corresponds to you.

Welcome to the forum Carlos :blush:

Thank you

1 Like

Okay thank you for the advice

Mystic Void how I tried on my own and was unsuccessful. Im still really new to all this so if you could please help me then I would be very grateful.

You could write a petition to her if you still are inexperienced and can’t contact her via evocation. I have some threads about petitions that might be helpful to you.