Succubus

Good morning I have read the you work with Lilith before and I’m new in this. I have a question to see if you can give me an idea on how to do this ritual.
I have make a circle with 5 elements around, 5 black candles with Lilith symbol in the candle. wine, roses, I have the invocation. what I need to do if me and my girl make love in the circle how to call Lilith so she can come?

1 Like

What kind of ritual are you doing exactly? Calling her to join you and your partner? I have only sent her my burned letter for my incubi, but not worked with her in depth. The search button has tons on this topic though, or with lillith herself.

I disagree, because my ladies are close to me 24/7. It’s all about building up a connection between them and us. The deeper the connection, the more consistent their presence will become.

Whenever you give them your attention, they will respond. You do A, they respond with B. But these kind of connections doesn’t happen at a whim. It takes time. Sometimes a few days. Other times a few weeks, months or even years. The more dedicated you are, the more response and dedication you will be given back.

1 Like

To: succupedia; so if at night what kind of ritual I can preform because she cant at night because of work. I have try to loo for a nice ritual but I can find any online. What you recommend?

Same here succubi and incubi work on the dream realm i got mine just didnt know it find a demonolist they can sense him of her

1 Like

It might take awhile for Lilith to find you a succubus, depending what are you asking for. I considering on doing the same thing.

1 Like