Succubus

I wrote a letter of intent to Lilith asking her for a succubus, did it at 3am and then left the candle lit for 30 minutes after burning the letter. I did this awhile ago and I still haven’t received anything, can someone help me out with this. Thanks :+1:t4:

1 Like

Hi what works best for me is pritty simple. Try focus on her beeing with you. When you go to bed focus on her sleeping with you. Talk to her about Whatsoever you might think of that you want to talk about with her. Share your life with her. Its hard to just pretend some one is there when you don’t feel her i know. But give it time.

1 Like

But how do ik the letter worked? When I haven’t received any sign that it did

1 Like

Eternal_Flame why not just summon Lilith herself and ask her for one. That Goddess can be formally evoked within the Solomonic Triangle. If you get her within that Triangle then trust me you will get her attention.

1 Like

Stop acting like it dident! This is the first step you need to pass. I felt the same way but i dident give in. Now i can feel her some times and it have not been long sens i preformed the same ritual of intent as you. You don’t need to redo this. If you whrite a letter to Lilith and send it then ther is answer. How specific did you go about that letter? I did a short one becous i trust in Lilith she even know long before you even did the ritual that you thought of it to finally preform it. If you make a larger recuest of a lot of personal disiers for your suspose succubi partner then there can be a wait. So mean while trust that she came thrue safe and need your trust and devotion.

1 Like

I am in the same situation, but I really can feel her, I just need to see her and talk to her in the realm dream to start our relationship.
If any of you have an idea on how to boost our bound so we can talk, and see eachother more often.

1 Like

Exactly.

Feel the joy of your success,dont believe you did it,know that you did it.This is more important than the ritual itself.

Also,what was you expecting anyways ? Its not much different than human relationships,gain her trust first,you need to do it via acknowledging her existence,for example say hi,good morning,etc.

Also work on your senses.Maybe thats where does problem lie.

2 Likes

Improve your psychic senses. You can:

-evoke a being like Sastan.
-focus on improving clairvoyance, clairaudience, all the other clairs by researching how to do this.
-focus on chakra work, specifically removing energetic/emotional blockages because that does make you more psychic.

Also try exercises like, lying back and taking deep breaths, allow yourself to drift away and the room go foggy, go deeper and deeper inside yourself. And then allow or request for your Succubus to come through, try to picture her and trust the images and sensations you get. Communicate with her here in this space. (Talking out loud to her normally is good too.)

My relationship with my incubus is palpable and not at all something to be confused with imagination, so you can get there.

4 Likes

I don’t recommend that:
-evoke a being like Satan

I was in a really strong bound naturally with my first succubus, I never even once said the name of the devil
I even pray to God for month and month, she stayed with me, cause she loved me.

1 Like

You talk about Incubus, but you are a man, are you on male incubus ? (I don’t want to offend you tho)

You have misquoted me. Sastan - and not Satan as you’ve changed it to - is a being who helps people develop psychic senses. Incubi are only male, and yes I am a man who has an incubus, and I don’t see how that could be offensive.

3 Likes

Oh okay, I thought it was a missed key, Never heard of Sastan.
And usually people on the net get offendent about being gay, so cool you’re chill about that.
I’m gonna take a look at that “Sastan” thing

1 Like

Sastan is not a thing, he’s a demonic being. Don’t refer to them as things. And no, I can’t imagine anyone who is gay would be offended simply because someone pointed out something true - that they are, in fact, gay.

4 Likes

This gives me hope :sob::heart:

2 Likes

I feel like we found the same ritual on the internet lmaoo but it does take time. I felt very touched and aroused the 1st time then nothing for awhile just because I’d never experienced it…you should talk to them like a friend or sing them a song while driving or just making comments to them. The more you try to interact the more they will. After I staying bring regular it got V e r y noticable after some time. Mine was about 5 months before I was really open to them. Give it time and dont doubt it

2 Likes

Well I guess I will have to wait, but I just speak only at night when I’m alone. I really think they are close to us at night, and not during the day.
I really wanna talk with u about this subject.

Leo is it really a good idea to try to bring them in side a triangle or circle i get fear of it i feel like its a disrespect to show on them i never try to do it before is it really a good idea

Why imprison them in the “triangle of art?” Yeah, i betthatdoes get their attention and perhaps annoyance. Let me tell you as a human who has been imprisoned, tortured, bled, beaten, debased, humiliated, and used by a cult family;… it sucks and it either breaks you or pisses you off wanting only vengeance. I think it’dbe the same for spirits.

I have no experience using magic or spirits but i have been around those that say they have. Looking at these sucubus/incubi/companion spirit rituals seems shows that one has to trust and let go of fears (not just of them, but of what others think of you, and how you interact if found out). The singing, devotion, talking, etc seems fine day or night at any time. In fact, they might take more notice if you’re devoting when you feel vulnerable or afraid of what others think. Again this LOA seems applicable if you want to attract those energies amd utilize.

Personally, i don’t know why people want one unless they’re really lonely. I tend to enjoy solitude as i can plan my actions and prepare for the next day.

1 Like

Solitude can be a real pain in the ass, but it has its bright side, and having a succubus, is for me being alone, but not totally, so this is why I need her, but unfortunately she is not really into talk right now… I’m really asking myself if I shouldn’t re-do the Ritual… It misses me so much. I know that she was there 2 nights ago, but it was just a presence , some stuff on my desk moved a bit and I felt her on my bed and around me.
But … it feels … not enough I have a feeling that there is something missing… I already had one succubus 5 years ago and it was super intense, every night, I need that.

I thought they never really leave but the connection needs correction.