Succubus

It shouldn’t hinder your succubus and your relationship with her, but it will be very limited by your lack of perception.

There’s several ways of open up your senses. You can do it yourself, or get help from your succubus to open it for you. I would prefer the latter, since these kind of practices is on a dependency level. She’s dependent on you, and you will be dependent on her the longer you’re together.

As I’ve experienced, they work on pretty much every chakras and they’re capable to open up most, if not all of them. But their “main” chakras is the head- and heart chakra. These chakras focusing on our perception of the physical and emotional areas of a relationship. It’s very relevant. Your acknowledgement of her, is your way of telling her to aid you in opening your chakras.

6 Likes

You mean the nature of a succubus?

They’re very devoted, loving, caring and overly protective of their love interests. That means they rarely back off from competitive spirits. Not even from their own superiors, like Lilith herself.

Their sexual nature is as easy or as complex as it can get. It is, occasionally, on a primal level, to an extent that they mark their partners with some kind of fluid. It’s territorial, because it will keep other spirits at bay during intimate moments. There’s something called “Mating Season”, which basically means that their own sexual libidos is on a moving cycle and it’s peaking on specific months on a calendar year. And because it’s moving, that means the months of the peak seasons is different each year.

5 Likes

What if we can’t actually have “sex” because I can’t feel her?

Sorry if I seem stupid or ignorant lol I just really want a spirit girlfriend(I say gf because because there fairly similar to us in the sense of wanting to be loved I would think

We both have to start working towards fulfilling the goal of attracting one of them soon

so wanna be succubuddies😂

2 Likes

Or spirit lover friends?

1 Like

Watch this thread tomorrow

If ya’ll are that horny just make a thoughtform

LOL! Not horny wanting love from a spirit :joy:

2 Likes

hmm well then i suppose you would have to enstow consciousness into the thoughtform in order for it be genuine. Hmm that might be possible

Or just a succubus😂

I’m not sure this is directly applicable, but my Personal Daemon became manifest to the point of touch pretty fast, and maybe you could use some of these ideas to help boost a succubus, or created thought-form?

http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/evocation-of-my-personal-daemon/3796

5 Likes

Dammit me and my missing of messages

You can combine some of this with that tutorial I just sent you, but do the tutorial first exactly as given until you’ve attained the ability to travel in all 3 Worlds and to reliably receive information from spirits. :slight_smile:

The only times I’ve seen people fail to get anywhere with that method was when they immediately decided to add in other things before even trying to do their first journey as instructed, or refused to follow the instructions because they let themselves get distracted.

Thouands, probably tens of thousands of ordinary people who’ve never had a magickal or psychic experience have used that method as taught to travel in spirit realms, acquire mentors, and learn to heal and manipulate their world… don’t shoot yourself in the foot through impatiance. :wink:

5 Likes

Well shit that’s been my whole problem :joy: How long should I expect to wait for “results” aka feeling like I’m not banging my head into a proverbial wall

1 Like

How about you do the tutorial I sent you exactly as written, without adding or subtracting or looking at the clock like there’s a faster way to physically manifest a spirit, and then instead of wasting your time by worrying about “When” it will happen, you’ll be working TOWARDS actually making it happen? :wink:

1 Like

Sorry lol​:sweat_smile: I will just work indefinitely sound good?:joy:

1 Like

“Indefinitely” = “this is stupid and wasting my time and I’ll never get anywhere” - amirite?

Do the journey, stop wasting your time and mine, and stop fussing about imaginary timescales. :wink:

2 Likes

would you send me that tutorial?