Succubus talking?

So I’ve listened to some advice and stopped masterbating and at this current time 1:09 am I’m hearing weird sounds and I’m feeling amazing sensations, light touches, intense touches from my succubus. This sound I hear isn’t words it’s like whistles? I just heard a high pitch whistle what is this noise?? I’ve been hearing these noises for around 10 minutes and I’m so confused please help. It’s like birds chirping

4 Likes

Higher the pitch the happier they are, lower picth means sad or angry

3 Likes

Thanks so much is this a way to communicate with them?

1 Like

It is, be blessed little one, I wish I had a spirit companion.

3 Likes

Don’t give up! You’ll get one eventually :smiley: what do you think I should do or say though? Do I just listen to them or am I supposed to do something?

1 Like

yes, acknowledge their mood “I’m glad your happy” have you tried having them tap the back of your hand? Ask them, and say tap here for yes, tap here for no.

1 Like

Really? :smile:

How come, I’ve never heard this explanation ever before from anyone in all these years?

2 Likes

Mind_seeker told me about this, as I was try to communicate with my succubus/parasite

1 Like

Huh?

Higher pitches usually means higher frequencies or something like that. When did I say this?

Succubi are at a different vibration energetically then us. I forgot what it’s called but it’s the difference in density. Which might explain some things.

Higher doesn’t mean better though

Also if your succubus is a parasite I’d be concerned.

2 Likes

Does this sound like a ringing in your ears?

1 Like

Oops, I guess I’ll have to search and find out who told me that, I thought it was you.

Yeah Belial pulled a switch-a-roo on me, long story

1 Like

Oh. Well no worries. I was just pretty confused for a second :joy::thinking:.

It would be good to know the context of what was said also. It might mean something different then it’s sounding.

1 Like

Sorry, trying to multitask, not doing very well at it

1 Like

Well I’m confused now but no it wasn’t like an ear ringing sound it was like how another person makes sounds it was like a birds chirping sound and it would get higher or lower. So little old confused me moved to a different location and still heard it and while I did my succubus would touch me (it was pretty intense I tell you but I started hearing it so much I got used to it didn’t get used to the sensations tho)

Try asking if they could tap once for yes twice for no, and ask if they are happy

1 Like

Alright I’ll try

1 Like

And do something fun with them, not that, but get out, talk to them, I would give just about anything to have a companion all my own

1 Like

Have you tried a “Letter of Intent” the the Queens? Lilith, Agrat Bat Mahlat, Na’amah, Eisheth Zuniem, and Machaloth could help you be finding a suitable and willing companion, and how to “Talk” to them.

2 Likes

Work on your senses so you can hear actual vocals.

high pitched whistles aren’t the best proof of entity interaction let alone clairaudience, the human ears often times have blips of high pitched sounds ring off.

1 Like

The sound came from another source like how someone talks to you and you hear them that’s how it was for the sounds everything was silent and dark and boom I’m hearing these birds chirping sounds the only reason I truly think it was my succubus was because at the same exact time she started touching me with sensations she doesn’t usually give me ~0~