Succubus relationships

Sorry I didn’t add any context to the last comment, I was actually really sad and felt really guilty when it happened. I had an issue where I would look at girls trying to see if I could find one that looked like her to show how I see her but I totally beat my self over it because I thought it was extremely rude of me to do so. After I apologize and was crying my eyes out I felt her wrap around me like previously described.

@Dean_Gullberry_Dd oh, i don’t think she likes it when you look at other girls, i wouldn’t worry about it too much as long as you love her and she knows it.

Yea I love the hell out of her she is my world. She has changed my life I have a much better understanding of my life ever since I met her. I can remember more about my child hood and some of the stuff I had forgotten for a reason. I have told her about every second of my life. I feel like an asshole when I look back but she is always there to cheer me up. I have given it thought she is the only successful relationship I have ever had. I feel like I don’t have much right saying I know what a relationship is because I’m only 18 but I have felt like most of my failure in relationships is my fault due to not being like the rest of kids my age. And please I know I made it sound like I have a habit of looking at other girls but NO My loyalty is my strongest attribute! I will die for Her if her life was threatened, I will defend her from anyone who even thinks of harming her I am absolute in my choices.

3 Likes

Sorry I get all philosophical when I get a little feely. But have a good night. I’m off now to snuggle my love.

1 Like

Good morning! I have done some thinking. Do succubi need sexual energy or will any form of intimacy work?

@Dean_Gullberry_Dd any kind of energy from you, remember they need energy to survive.

Ok thanks man.

What mudras do you use to develop your senses

I don’t use any😬. I try to develop my sense the hard way so I can get a more established connection through my effort.

I haven’t used any to specifically develop senses, but the main mudra I use is the apan or energy mudra. Of the ones that I’ve tried, I responded very well to the apan. I’ve used it for more physical energy throughout the day, to wake myself up from feeling tired and to do axe work in my backyard to the point where I asked myself “Why am I not tired yet?”

There’s a bunch out there and you’d just have to see what you respond too and really hone in on those

Alright I’ll have to try some!

1 Like

Pops head into the brothel thread

hehehe

1 Like

I’m going to go against what others have said and say you should have sex at least once before starting a relationship with a succubus. You have no idea what it can feel like.

Overstimulation is very real and very hot but man if you’ve never had any experience you could potentially be in over your head.

The very first time she really touched me HARD it was too much. I had to ask her to stop. And here I am now trying to chase that feeling again like a junkie trying to feel his first high again, and let me tell you this, after a while it really is true what people say. Physical sex won’t feel like anything compared to this.

Of course you’re not going to be unable to work with one but you might find it difficult. If you do decide to take the plunge however, take it slow. Enjoy the little things. Let her caress you. Say nice things to her. Make her feel loved and wanted as you would with a human lover.
Best of luck friend, each one of us deserves to be wanted and appreciated

4 Likes

Well put, I fully agree that everyone deserves to be loved human, nonhuman and demons.

2 Likes

I never have had a real lover. I guess I went head first into the deep end. I say bring it! I will love my succubus and be successful in this relationship for me and her. I am a devoted person, if I can figure it out than I will try even harder.

1 Like

Yeah well I’m the same way. I’m always single. Every now and then I would get the urge to bang someone. Never felt compatible with anyone. Everyone is just too simple. Too careless. Never asking the right questions just blindly following the crowd. I completely understand why some beings may truly despise humanity. It’s hard not to honestly. Look at the news.

2 Likes

How long ago did you summon?

@Dean_Gullberry_Dd never had i, i’ve been in lustful relationships and one night stands.

Don’t look at the news too much , negativity and fear propagating information , you’ll definitely despise humanity if you watch the news , all they do is report tragedy

1 Like

I have had my succubus about 8 months , she feels like a real human after about 20 mins of laying down I can feel her whole body , warm thighs and all that , she can fully bound me to a bed to a point moving my joints is actually hard and painful ,

1 Like