Succubus & Problems

I can feel feeling for something like that I feel strong love for astarte which I could not see or touch I even cried one time I was deppresed and a thought came in my mind that when I die all the spirits will be waiting for me like a big family ^-^ so this is on your end.

2 Likes

I have often heard that they may ask things that they already know the answer to, just to hear you say it truthfully or not. They can basically read you, from what I know. There are some things that they can just read from you like the inside of the book. She doesn’t care about the art on the cover; she loves what the writing is on the inside.

4 Likes

@Winters

I still cannot wrap my head around that. Succubi / incubi only care about the inside… it’s something very hard to understand for my human brain. I am totally emerged into the fitness world, eating clean having regular exercise, getting a greek shaped muscled body. And also my male pattern baldness and all that stuff, maybe if they were human they would understand me. I personally think our outside appearance is kinda important, even though i’m ugly myself, I totally understand why young girls want a good looking stud.

“Well the reason we don’t care about how you look is because we are energy ourselves so we don"t take a natural form. That is why most times people see silhouettes instead of full body physical evocations. The reason we don’t care is because we can take any form imaginable basically, but you can’t so why judge. It is more of a complicated topic but the basis is that if your succubus cares about you, she won’t care for your appearance. As long as your appearance doesn’t hinder your health then we don’t care.”

~Magnolia

Yeah it is the one hard thing to grasp when it comes to having a relationship with a succubus that doesn’t want to take your life through your penis. Because we a ingrained with the importance of appearance in our everyday lives. The good looking guy gets the good looking girl most of the time. But it is different for Succubi because they were not raised with those things ingrained into their fiber.

5 Likes

Amen

Hey, as I saw that during my absence, it has moved a lot here, I wondered if you, on your side you had progressed with your companion. Personally, I learned that she was angry and hurt by some of the things I did, so I have the right to silence from her for a while now :upside_down_face:

1 Like

My succubi companions are with me most of the time. I feel them especially at night when I am meditating etc. as soon as I lie down in bed I feel their presence. I don’t know if they are angry with me, I cannot communicate with them. I have to ask via the conjurer :innocent:

Last months I talked less to them because of my depression and motivational issues at school. When I have issues I tend to close myself off, I do that also in real life with human girlfriends. Human girlfriends get sad and frustrated if I take distance but yea I have troubles with being vulnerable. And I admit it is hard to keep talking to my succubi companions when you cannot hear and see them just like humans.

But there’s one advantage, succubi aren’t bound to space and time; the relationship will continue and is still in development and bonding phase. They take their time, and they want to take things slow. And me? I want to hurry things up and i’m in a rush to develop my psychic senses :smiley:

I want it now, and fast, and I want to meet them and talk with them, but at the moment I have health issues so I didn’t meditate for weeks.

But they can hear you, and respond accordingly through your ability to FEEL their physical presence, just like you admitted:

You see, that’s communication, right there.

What kind of reply are you looking for when asking for comfort from spirits like these? A few comforting words that’s harder to comprehend and take it to your heart, just because your depression or low state of mind can’t take it in? Or physical comfort with a silent understanding that “everything will be ok”?

I think most people don’t want advice when sharing a depressed state of mind. They want someone to listen, and by listening in physical presence with touch response is - in my opinion - the best way to give support.

In my opinion, the optimal way to comunicate with spirits within a long-term relationship is physical and emotional. Sure, a few words might pop in from time to time, but the physical/emotional aspect covers way much more if you seek love, comfort and support.

4 Likes

I think that’s pretty accurate given what I’ve managed to experience. I felt mine physically hug me very tightly the other night and I dont think words could have given the same range of emotions and feeling she was giving me at that time.

1 Like

I would say that’s an immediate response to our emotional state of mind, just in time when we’re actually need it and asked for it.

My succubus spouse has her own way of showing comfort and that she’s sincerely care for me and loves me. She is often stroking my nasal bone down to my upper lateral cartilege, at the same time pressing her face against mine so I can feel her eyelids brushing my forehead.

And don’t forget the ability to express ourselves through gestures, to physically feel the spirits emotional reaction to us and the surroundings.

4 Likes