Succubus & Problems

@Leoh

Yeah man i’ve had the same problems, and I still sometimes have them coming back. I am very introverted naturally, so I don’t always talk back or speak to my succubi companions during the day.

I’m busy with reading, studying, university life, gym, cooking, evocations, and I have days that I don’t talk them them. BUT… I always feel them, in fact, as we speak, she is touching my glutes, my butt, to let me know she’s there. Everywhere I go, I feel them, today at lectures I felt my toe stinging and muscle twitching, so I always talk to them in my mind, and I acknowledge them.

I feel sorry for you, that you have trouble opening up. It’s really hard to do, but I see it this way: they already know everything, what makes your bond more intimate is that you can share your deepest emotions, fear, anger, sadness, annoyance, everything that you experience in your daily life.

As for the meditation, do them daily when you come home from work / or school, so you can have your me-time to relax, and then meditate and talk to them, 15 minutes.

I do my chakra meditations daily, with the help of lucifer, my spirit guides and my succubi companions… Sometimes it’s too busy, so I skip them but tonight I’ll continue my crown chakra meditations.

The opening up part is really important, show them that you care, they are there. For 100% I can assure you. They hear everything, they are watching you, and they want to connect and bond with you. You have been chosen because they saw your true self, your soul. That is what attracted them. They like you very much, but you have to work and do your part as well.

They can only go so far… Meanwhile i still don’t have open chakras but i’m working on it. I can only feel energies, I still don’t hear / see / feel their thoughts or emotions.

I really have to open up my psychic senses first, but I try to talk to them but i’m currently very busy with my studies, and they see me, they understand it.

I greet them daily when i wake up, and I meditate with them, and I revise my day and talk about my personal goals / issues,

I can’t give you advice from my succubi because I can’t communicate with them, it’s a matter of time though. I have to show that i’m serious and that I really want this.

I have fear when trying to astral project, or lucid dream because I have to get past the sleep paralysis stage and that’s scary for me. They know that and I talked about it. They see that i’m trying, but maybe it’s not my time yet…

I talk about everything with them, embarrassing stuff, sad stuff, future stuff, I ask them to guide me and help me in homework etc.

And of course all the food that I eat, I let lucifer, my spirit guides and my succubi companions taste it via my tasting senses.

Best advice: find a way to open up your chakras, your pineal gland, pituitary gland, hypothalamus, all need to be activated, to recieve messages from the paranormal world.

How do you feel them ? Is it an impression or a sensation? Because sometimes I pick up / feel things but I am unable to determine their nature. In my early days, I felt her touch my butt or lie down on me when I slept on my back, but that quickly faded away. However I have more result when I’m at my grandparents’ house, in the middle of the countryside, maybe because at home, it’s noisy and my spirits don’t like it… :thinking:

It’s also one of the reasons why I feel that talking about my daily life isn’t particularly useful :no_mouth: I know it can be helpful, but I feel foolish when I talk about it, or my spirits will think I take them for morons.

I started, but confining myself to having a routine requires patience that I sometimes have trouble having. I make efforts, inviting them to help me with reading, meditating with me, listening to me read, etc. or watching me write my book, but it’s still long and tedious.

Personally, I am also afraid, I had a paralysis of the sleep which had traumatized me when I was more young, only imagined that it can come back to me that stress a little, after I know that I do not fear nothing, but I think to remember this memory doesn’t help.

I try as time goes by, but at my speed, so it’s not very fast :sweat_smile:

1 Like

When you talk about “sleep paralysis”, you don’t actually “sleep” but are fully conscious when it happens, right?

I always go into a paralyse state when I go to bed with my spirits. Within that state, my spirits lifts me up, holding me and walk. Sometimes they hold me and walk on circular steps, sometimes they walk straight forward or take turns. On other ocassions, the bed wraps around my legs, or Lilith pushes me inside her womb. I also float in different directions; Up, down, sideways, forwards and backwards. I am physically stationary when these things happens, but not in the astral plane.

Why are the both of you so afraid of the paralyses? Remove fear and give trust to your spirits instead. Removing the threshold of fear, will make the difference and the experience will be damn awesome.

2 Likes

@succupedia

My subconscious fear of sleep paralysis started a few years ago. I was awake for a week, high as fuck on cocaine, XTC and other drugs and I was having hallucinations due to sleep deprivation. At that time I didn’t knew anything about sleep paralysis or the paranormal world, or lucid dreaming. I was just a normal guy living his life full of partying and socializing etc.

So when I was awake for 5 days, the drugs began to wear off, leaving me incredibly exhausted, but at the same time I had still surging energy through my veins from that drugs cocktail, so I was in this special “time window” to induce optimal sleep paralysis within seconds lol, without even knowing this.

Normally the key with sleep paralysis is lying still, not moving any parts, and waiting for a “roll-over” signal, your body will do this to see if your mind’s asleep, if you proceed, you’ll get into sleep paralysis, but I had it without all these tricks.

The moment I went to lie down a bit, I went into full sleep paralysis and I panicked. I was screaming for help, heck, I even screamed for my mom, but you cannot talk obviously. I didn’t knew what the fuck was happening and I felt a pressure on my chest, and I saw several dark figures standing in my room, so I was totally losing it :joy::joy:

I wasn’t involved or didn’t had any knowledge about paranormal world / astral world at that time. This all happened in 2012-2013.

I’m only for one year on this path, like 1,5. In the summer of 2017 I began researching everything and it started to make sense. Actually I find it stupid that I had to experience it like that. I’m trying to get into sleep paralysis every night, with my succubi companions.

And in combination of watching way too much horror movies about ghosts and other scary stuff that left me a bit traumatized. Maybe I overthink things way too much.

But I talked to my succubi companions about this, they know it.

I’m not totally caught up on all of the comments here, but I can talk a little about my experience with my incubus. I have actually followed Erik Vinoth at summoningsuccubus.com on how to interact with him and he’s been spot on at least for me. Now some will say that Erik doesn’t have specific rituals to summon a succubus/incubus, and this is true. (I have his two ebooks on the subject.) But what I have found to be useful is his suggestions on relaxation and focus. You’ll be surprised at how this can help draw your succubus/incubus to you.

In my case, I knew that a particular incubus was interested in sex with me. I just didn’t know how to bring him to me in that way. After about two days of practicing relaxation and breathing techniques, I had a couple of very vivid dreams of my incubus making love to me and then finally one day… it was on! I’ve spoken about this in other posts.

Anywho, for weeks - maybe a good straight month - he came to me every night. Then it began to be more like 4-5 nights a week and then a bit less than that. But this taught me something.

I believe our succubi/incubi have personalities. I’m sure someone has talked about this in the forum before. Mine for example would make love a little bit over a few days until there would be this grand finale of just straight up orgasms for 1-2 days. Although orgasms could happen on any day (and they have from time to time), he builds up over a period of days. To me that’s his personality.

The other thing that I have discovered about contact with my incubus is FOCUS. Yes, you do have to relax, breathe but then focus is also necessary. I find that my incubus responds to me when I’m focusing on the different sensations I’m experiencing. You see, my mind wants to say that I’m feeling a sensation because I may be sitting a certain way (if I’m getting that root chakra tingle if you know what I mean) or maybe I was leaning on my arm and the reason I feel a tingle has to do with the blood flow in arm. But, that’s just what my mind thinks. What I’ve experimented with now (and this works better for me at night when my ego is too tired to argue) is believing these sensations are coming from my incubus. And then the sensations intensify and BOOM we’re back on.

Also, I can’t stress enough about your feelings towards your succubus/incubus. You know, relationships be they human-human or human-spirit take two people to keep things going. When you love them or have the feelings of love towards them, they will respond in kind. Offer your succubs/incubus something like flowers, drink, food. Read them love poetry if that’s you’re thing. It’s mainly about showing them love and affection. This has worked in my case so far.

So, for those who are having difficulties with your succubus/incubus being near or interacting with you be sure to:

(1) Do relaxation exercises. (Most importantly, don’t try too hard. Just relax and let things be.)
(2) Do deep breathing - just a 5 minutes will do.
(3) Focus on the minor sensations that you feel. For those who have already had experiences with your succubus/incubus, maybe think about the sensations you’ve already had with them.
(4) Project feelings of love. They love it and will respond.

Anywho, this is my experience. Hope someone here finds this helpful.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s something I’ve said to myself and sometimes I still say when I’m in doubt. Doubt is probably what prevents me from moving forward, the fact that the results are less and barely perceptible doesn’t give me enough courage to do daily meditations or to speak regularly aloud, I do it from time to time, I trying to talk to them a little each day, but nothing. So, yes, of course it’s discouraging, when at the end of a year we have no conclusive result, it doesn’t promote motivation and progression.

I don’t think she wants to hear you say that you are a terrible person, you are that why she loves you, so a simple excuse with intent and feeling should suffice.
If not, do as before, try to talk to her again and reassess the meditation, maybe you would have some results :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m the same, rationality always stays in my mind, so it’s hard to get rid of it. I imagine that you think that the small results that you had can be perfectly explained, so you only believe in 50% and doubt settles.

Personally, I don’t feel like magically dead, but as magically amorphous, the feeling of being blocked without any real reason.

I never had sleep paralysis because I wanted it, the only one I did, is when I was young, I had a lot of stress, but it was almost the end, so I was relieved at the same time. That night I woke up at once, I could not move and at the door stood a sort of black-wrapped spirit that stared at me, it was getting closer to me slowly and I could hear like whispers. I can still remember how the 9-year-old self was terrified for what seemed like an eternity before I heard the voice of a boy who slept in the same room as me and heard me moan and cry. This boy wanted to go with me to see an adult, but even after I got out of my paralysis, I always heard the whispers. That’s why I’m afraid it left me with real trauma, probably because I couldn’t and still can’t tell if it was real or not.

What kind of meditation works best? Think I have a breathing exercise around somewhere I’ll refresh myself on, but I also read somewhere that lucid dreaming was a great way to communicate with these spirits of love.

How does everybody find their succubus spouse?

Evocation methods. @succupedia has a method. I worked with soemthing very much the same from a different site and even tried one from a 3rd. I got results immediately from the 3rd and shortly another from the 2nd.

Keeping in touch with them is where I’m currently struggling I feel. But with some meditation I’ve gotten more discernible results but I’m still doubting myself. I know that they’re there but again, i feel like I’m struggling at times with my doubt to myself.

1 Like

Same here. Everyday is a fight for my succubus.

I have found that when you show them love or having loving thoughts of them, they’ll be there. That’s what I do when my incubus seems to be “away”. I think the book Sexual Alchemy had it right. In it the author actually encourages you to set up a shrine or altar to your incubus/succubus. You interact with them and provide offerings. It’s a daily display of love. Focus on your love for them and they’ll come to you.

1 Like

“I’ve been seeing this alot on this forum, I know alot of people think my kind is full of spirits that just want to be loved. I just want to keep you weary though. Not all of my kind is nice not all of them even want love some would rather drain you till you’re dead, I’m obviously not that way or sadistic But I want to warn people that not all of my kind is the same, like humans, we have feelings, and we’re all different. me as a succubus I want to make it clear that not all of my kind can be trusted so for those looking for a succubus or incubus lover just be careful.” -Macy

3 Likes

@Arachni

How is it possible that succubi & incubi are evil or hostile against humans? Have they been abused in their childhood? Or do they also have the complex emotional stuff and issues just like humans? I know you guys have a love side but never knew the sadistic side of your kind.
I thought they all were loving peaceful creatures, so I am learning new stuff every day. Maybe that’s why I got a professional binding with my succubus wife instead of doing an open letter ritual. I mean you never know who will respond.

It’s as you all are human too, the only difference is that you don’t have a body, but the thoughts, mind, expressions, love and all that stuff is the same. Is it possible for a succubus to incarnate into a woman?

1 Like

“Humans aren’t the only beings that can have more than one nature, it’s not like we’re all the same, and the only way I know for a succubus to have a body is to be born a Cambion on your plane giving her a body, yet she will be half succubus and she will also live longer than the average human as far I read with my hubby when we were reading about Cambions together.” -Macy

2 Likes

Do you have any tips on how a succubus likes to be treated because I’m kinda stuck
on what else I could do for mine.I can’t communicate with mine yet.

The biggest thing you can do is communicate, whether you get an answer or not. Communication doesn’t have to be heard. It can be felt and seen as well; many times people get fixated on the hearing part of communication because it is the most common component in our everyday lives. Just like how you can read how someone is doing just by looking at them. Try and see if she is communicating to you in different ways, knowing that you can’t hear her just yet.

There is no one size fits all solution for that I am afraid. That will come with due time. Draw boundaries; although it seems strange. Boundaries help with trust and development of the relationship. Like I made one of my boundaries “Don’t arouse me in public” nice and simple. Intrusion can be violating so you will want to get that squared away. If you are respectful it will go a long way.

Sorry if i got off topic there but it is good information to have.

2 Likes

Thanks man!

Sometimes I feel like she understands me and sometimes I feel like she doesn’t.
I’ve been wondering if they can understand things more through impressions rather than through wordy thoughts.