Succubus or parasite

We’ll have to agree to disagree on succubi because I don’t think they are less or “lower” spirits as you seem to catagorize them. They’re just spirits. I also don’t think angels are higher spirits in the sense some think they are, just a catagorization of spirits. If I’m remembering correctly some even think that demons and angels are the same type of spirit just different manifestations or something. Like two sides of the same coin.

Actual knowledge? I’m skeptical. I prioritize personal experience with these entities as “actual” knowledge and think everyone’s experiences are true in there own way.

I honestly don’t think there is a one “truth” to how things work in this kind of stuff. Everyone here has different experiences (although there are overlapping experiences too) and one person’s experience isn’t “less true” just because it doesn’t exactly match another person’s knowledge of something.

I’m not going to discount @succupedia experiences with his wives just because they don’t fit my experiences 100%. I think his knowledge is just as good as mine because it comes from first-hand experience. Some people have bad experiences but that doesn’t discount the people who have good experiences.

2 Likes

The knowledge I have validated by my own investigations and it makes much of modern magick look like people playing hot potato with hand grenades to me at least where dealing with spirits is concerned.

I also believe there is one central truth and set of laws governing all things the very basic foundations of reality and spiritual order and while many ‘truths’ are malleable and can be changed they all fall into the cycle that is governed by the central truths. I digress however as that brings up a larger tangent suited better for different topics.

Ultimately it boils down between the difference of perception and how far that influences reality and core reality that cannot be changed. Spirits are quite dangerous beings to the unprepared and are masters at manipulating perception to their own ultimate gain no matter the cost for the human side even if it might rise up many years later or even after physical death.

Yeah, sorry, but when you word it like this, it makes me very skeptical. I don’t usually boast about my knowledge and claim it to be greater or “actual” in comparison to others. I know I have lots to learn and appreciate the experiences I have had, including those with entities you would classify as lesser or lower.

Like I said, let’s agree to disagree :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like