Succubus or imposter?

I wouldn’t know.

1 Like

@anon48079295
@Oflameo

Well I had a request for divination here on the forum and two people answered both drawing two times each, and needless to say the results were staggering!!

All agreed, she is real and the first persons reading completely matched my intuition on the matter down to how I felt her personality is!!

I suppose I need to just trust myself more

2 Likes

Well, since she helped him obtain political power and wealth in the world, I would say a real succubus, not a thoughtform.

If such a being can be contacted in history, is it reasonable to consider that contacting that same being is also possible?

Yes, I would say that is a reasonable assumption.

Also, considering that the being had a distinctive name(Meridiana), it is very solid thinking to assume that it was a very real succubus. Both in my personal experience and those that I have heard from before, thoughtforms have no names but are merely shades of similar beings.

This may be your true twin flame, that did not choose or was available to incarnate with you. Cherish and love, my friend, I am sure you will find true happiness and fulfillment with her.

Thank you all so much! I am very very excited and happy to see where this goes from here. I need to get back into lucid dreaming so I can interact with her face to face. I can tell shes always with me though, I keep getting freaked out in the middle of the night waiting for the jumpscare of her appearing hahaha but I know I’ll get past that.

It’s my Friday so I am going to stay up till 3 tonight I think and see what happens

So just now I fell into sleep paralysis and before I was fully paralyzed I could feel something giving me a foot massage. I motioned her to come closer and it climbed up on me and pinned me down and started sucking on my neck under my chin. I got nothing sexual or anything from this, and at this point I wasn’t sure what was happening. Does this sound like it could be my girl, or something I should banish?

I haven’t seen her in my dreams the past few nights and this thing didn’t scare me but didn’t necessarily feel how she felt.
@anon48079295
@Zakeris
@DarkPaladin

sleep paralysis is a bit iffy, as it could be legit but it could also be your mind sitting between being awake and still dreaming.

1 Like

I always caution away from these beings now , if you could actually see them in true form , most are nasty looking , if you have no senses development , you could be interacting with anything n it’s just feeding on your energy ,

Thing is about succubi, every person’s experiences with them are different. Some see nothing but good visuals, others see the nasty side of them, and others manage to see a balance of both good and nasty. No two succubi are ever exactly alike either. Also, every succubus is after some form of energy. It’s not always the physical energy overall, it could just simply be sexual energy and libido. I wouldn’t caution away from them. I would test their intentions and ambitions before interacting with them.

1 Like

I’ve never seen them as nasty, succubus when I project to their place have always looked like human-like demons with minor demonic features. They just look “normal” to me. but then again I guess basing things off cute and ugly are more of a personal perception, on top of evocations are bound to be different.

Just like with human women

I often feed the ones I have my regular energy, so to speak, there is one that likes to eat from my crown chakra, shaping the energy like ramen and eating it with chopsticks

2 Likes

See reference to the song Heaven’s On Fire by KISS. The crown chakra is a direct reference to Heaven.

Yeah, this thing felt not very pretty haha even though my eyes were closed I got not very pretty vibes. I guess I need to just keep going forward for now. The tarot readings I had some members do on here all pointed in a very good direction that matched my original intuition. I guess I’ll have to see what happens for a little while.

I didn’t know that song, I must be delicious

1 Like

Heaven’s On Fire by KISS

Also, this concept just hit recently. It may not necessarily be an impostor but more likely to be a subordinate spirit that doesn’t know how to manifest itself properly. It’s not the craziest thought that I’ve ever encountered. Just as there are ranks in the human world, there are ranks in the astral and infernal realms.

1 Like