Succubus manifesting weird characteristics

I have had 5 Succubus for a month and a half now and they have manifested Penises and no longer do we have intercourse. I feel like they changed from succubus to incubus

2 Likes

Hahaahhahaha funny :yum::yum::yum::yum:

5 Likes

gross :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

2 Likes

It’s not funny, being a straight male.

3 Likes

But aren’t they known for turning their gender back and forth at pretty much anytime. So I assume they will go back to female form again eventually.

1 Like

Well you can be grateful for that at least… Unless you fancy being shafted
You sure you were genuinely interacting with succubi, oppose to something you created in your head? This kind of change seems more in line with imagination than genuine spiritual interaction.

2 Likes

Yea i know its serious thing but at first it make me laugh. Sorry if i offend you :blush:

3 Likes

No it wasn’t in my head because the once a week sex we were having felt like I was going into not something plummeting into me and the succubus is very loving so I didn’t see it as a problem until now where I feel penises

1 Like

That’s not really a sign of genuine spiritual interaction. I’d recommend you head over to the readings thread and ask for a reading into this

1 Like

What do you define as genuine ? I know for sure it’s either an incubus/ succubus, it’s an extra voice in my head, it touches me , licks , kisses me, it massages internal and external body parts and my chakras. It only has sex w me like once a week which is odd for sucubuss but they are around me at all times.

2 Likes

Genuine is interaction with an actual spiritual being. A reading would show whether the spirit is on your head ( something that sometimes happens to newbies and experienced people alike ) or a sentient being.
It would also help explain why they’ve a grown penis

3 Likes