Succubus Help

My friend I know exactly how you feel. Ride the waves, continue bonding with her and if you are meant to find someone in the physical they will simply be on your path, no need to go looking. It can be extremely frustrating not feeling what you expect to feel but it’s motivation to keep trying.

@Empath i wasn’t meant for a human relationship but i find demon girls really attractive. Don’t know why.

2 Likes

Maybe anime? :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah sorta, but also their dark desires.

1 Like

@anon69472442 well for one thing fuck Christianity,
The other thing is that you can say whatever you want, when i said dark desires i meant by their kinkyness.

2 Likes

@anon69472442 i like it when girls human or not are kinky.

1 Like

@anon69472442 i blame my female friend for it, and anime as well, mainly my female friend.

2 Likes

Dark energy was the first thing I took into my life when I first contacted spirits from hell. I wanted to find the true identity of my succubus because I was desperate.

Instead, I recieved a multitude of spirits with dark energies. None them being my succubus. After realizing that she wasn’t there, I became anxious that she would have difficulty reaching me because of interferences of energies that had attached themselves to me.

For some reason, I was astral projecting frequently during my sleeping hours. Possibly as a result of the spirits I came in contact with. I remember using the opportunity during my astral travels to search for my succubus.

The only spirit I can remember that I had witnessed during my astral travels was a humunculus. She was all dark with long spikey hair with a dark aura that seemed to be eradiating out of the back of her hair, but almost sparking, like it was electricity. Her aura was also almost purple in color. She had ignored my calls as she dashed across the hall of my home like an animal on all fours.

2 Likes