Succubus communication

Perhaps a nasal hair trimmer by RONCO or a weed whacker?

1 Like

And of course there is always the benefit to dental hygiene that you can floss with the hairsā€¦

9/10 dentists approved MEN ta dentā€¦

I must STOP, NOW, NOW STOP!!!

1 Like

If he needs a bushwhacker Iā€™m OUT!!!:joy::scissors:ļø:scissors:ļø:scissors:ļø

1 Like

This is why I like this site. I have a straight crush on Amber Rose lol. Women are meant to have curves. facebook_1451505691656

It was also to make cleanup a little easier because itā€™s been a few days since I took care of myself. Nuff said on that account lol. Rest is furry, not massively hairy but.

3 Likes

Lol if it was you I was dating, you can have free reign to do whatever you like to that part of my body. :wink:

3 Likes

GET A ROOM - YOU TWO!

I was going to ask where you got my photo from but then I realised I was looking in a funfair mirror and my curves are the diametric opposite of hers plus I am a horse of course!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s about how I feelšŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Lmao Iā€™m not quite as blessed as she is but I have alot of body art to make up for it. My feeling is, i may not have it all but I can decorate to my hearts desire :heart_eyes:

1 Like

ā€¦five minutes in heā€™s weeping tears of joy in the fetal positionā€¦:rofl:.

1 Like

Hell, I used to be able to do that. President Marbas - I have a job for you xxxx

3 Likes

No the boy is nearly blind but he is ambidextrousā€¦

I think heā€™s run off - scared. :rofl:

1 Like

Lol think I should pm you a pic of just how flexi I am

1 Like

my succubus helps me get pussy and I feed her the energy, we donā€™t even really talk that much, more just a partnership #usingdemonstogetass , also they will pull u to others that have sexual spirits

1 Like

Lol I have a few tricks of my own up my sleeve. Pretty sure you might be right there with me :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Just pm me what you wanted to say before you deleted it. I donā€™t get offended.

1 Like

Oh indeedšŸ˜ˆ

Wouldnā€™t you like to know :wink:

1 Like

Guess youā€™ll just have to find outšŸ˜‰

1 Like

@AradiaX I think we should ā€œget a roomā€ too. Save all these easily embarrassed folks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
As someone who writes erotic short stories as a hobby, I might switch into that mode without realising it :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Oh, I feel you man. :joy:

I love that feeling when youā€™re just typing something, then something just ā€œclicksā€ and you switch into full writing mode.

ā€¦ Getā€™s fun when it happens during sexting.

P.S I wonder if there ever will be a flirting/sexting threadā€¦ :thinking:

2 Likes