Succubus communication

A succubus came into my life last year and I don’t know what to do so I’ve been doing research on her kind and I learnt that are very kind and not what they seem made out to be by others.I would love to be able to communicate with her as I feel her presence everyday and it makes me happy to know she’s stayed with me even though I was ignorant and rude when she first came into my life, any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

This man right here has a good insight @succupedia. I’m sure he wants to help you.

3 Likes

Yeah lol. He’s the best other than your actual companion

My first question would be: How do you perceive her presence? Visually? Audibly? Physically? Smell or taste seems irrelevant for these kind of spirits, unless they have a specific message to give you, of course.

A succubus and an incubus are physically and emotionally expressive spirits, which can be challenging for beginners, and even for very experienced black magicians. If you value privacy or to have a private space without disturbance from anyone else, then a succubus or an incubus is probably not for you. Unless you take value from their presence, rather than from a human disturbing your privacy. They can be dependent on you and very “clingy”. It’s both good and bad, concerning privacy, and you can learn the value of being close and intimate with someone, if you haven’t much experience of these kind of interactions.

These kind of spirits communicate with us in many different ways; Audibly, emotionally, visual gestures and through bodylanguage. They can be very expressive with how they communicate with us, and in some ways it’s “theatrically” overplayed, just to make a point so we understand the message.

They can be very sensitive when they’ve made a choice to be with us. It’s a liberating experience, not only for us to be a part of that expressive moments, but also for them to freely express their deepest urges and love for us. They easily fall in love, once they make a choice to be with us, so be careful to not break her heart.

So, how do you move forward with her, developing a bond between the two of you?
Talk to her. Acknowledge her presence, and your perception of her. Develop that established perception by using it more often than you ever done previous to this thread. Continue your research along the way and learn more about these wonderful spirits, and let her be a part of that research by her mere presence. By doing that, you also show dedication and an honest interest in her and her family.

There’s more you can do, of course, but we’re all have to start somewhere.

13 Likes

I’m starting to experience a bit of"clingy" and I love it lol

6 Likes

It’s awesome, isn’t it? Even if you’re not used to that kind of closeness, it has a psychological and a physical value. You’re the center of her attention, and she seems serious about it. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yeah lol. It’s honestly changing who I am. I’m getting out of bed more and watching less YouTube videos (to which I literally have an addiction)

5 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Thank you so much for bestowing your knowledge and wisdom upon me I will gladly talk to her more everyday and treat her like i would treat a regular girl, also I don’t mind the clinginess at all it feels rather nice to know a being who cares for me is with me and I in turn care for them.

5 Likes

how can you tell which succubus was entering your dreams and if it was really a succubus or just another demon. so like last night i was reading about succubues and like then after like i fall asleep i had a erotic dream about girl getting fucked by me and then i opened my eyes and i saw a blurry figure by my bedside and then i visualised that I was pounding that girl against my wall by my window. And i asked my familiar who was in my room last night and he said it was succubus so im sure it is and like i want to know her name and why she came to me cause like im in love with a girl and shes in love with me soo like i heard that succubi and inccubi can be jealous beings and so like i want to know how i can find out her name and what her intention is and also if she is polyamarous

I think I had an experience with a succubus last night. I enjoyed it so much I actually found myself getting ready tonight like I was going on a date, shaved (various areas, not just my face) and I felt a sensation over my body, all tingling earlier and I basically said as long as I am doing something in particular I am happy to continue and thank you for last night, I really enjoyed it even though it wasn’t sexual. Mind you it’s been years since I went on a date lol!

4 Likes

Oh please NOT THE PLUCKED CHICKEN not the plucked chicken… Have fun when it grows back ouch itch ouch!

2 Likes

Lol wouldn’t you like to know :wink:

1 Like

That was the actual phrase in my mind reading this! :laughing:

Itchy & Scratchy… :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

If I were to say that I prefer my cock to be in all his fully feathered fluffy finery am I likely to be banned?

You see what I did with that chicken there? @Shadowmage

Autoerotic asphyxiation involving poultry - choking a chicken?

4 Likes

Lol I hope not. It’s bloody hot here and I did it on a whim. I like my women to be natural as well :wink:

1 Like

I read this and chocked on dozens of imaginary hairs lodged in my throat :joy::joy::joy:.

2 Likes

Well shit, I don’t even have eyebrows mine are tatted on!:joy:. I used to shave my head too because it was hella sexy and I have a big fat lesbian crush on Amber rose. But I’ve given longer locks a try…until next time​:joy::heart:

3 Likes

My husband did this on one of our first erotic encounters saying that he had a surprise for me, not realising it’s probably my number 1 turn off. Worst thing is that he told me to guess what the surprise was and yes I said “Oh please don’t say you’ve shaved it all off” - just no, I want to be with a man, and men are hairy, hell, actually I really like it to be all furry… Thighs, hips, it curling up his belly to chest mmmmmmmmm… Obviously not a complete yeti or werewolf but body hair… Oh yes please… Even a little… I need a cold shower now…

Men do NOT shave it unless it’s turned into an Afro; you have so many dreads down there it’s hard to work out which one is your dick or it looks like Cthulu or you can plait it and you can’t do up the zipper because of it - fur is lovely.

I’m going to regret this post I can feel it in my hooves.

3 Likes

Lmao I am DYING :joy::joy::joy:. Admittedly I do like hair on a man, just not to the point it becomes a choking hazard! I really " get into it " and if I have to dig through safari jungles I just CANT​:joy::joy:

2 Likes