Succubi/incubi

Would you mind telling me which ritual you used to summon your lover? Im trying to figure out if the ritual i performed worked or not. Its a little difficult being so new to this kind of thing.

Myou should know by next week lol. If not contact me

Hear you go purchase this painting and put it up on the wall in your bedroom about your bed while you sleep.

1 Like

Is there anything I should be doing in the meantime?

Trying to talk to her and making an effort to build a relationship

1 Like

Do you speak with your Succubus verbally out loud or just with your thoughts?

Both methods are viable :slight_smile:

Do you ever feel super tired after trying to contact an entity?

2 Likes

Its because you are in a altered state and because you are over tired you can slip into that state easier lol

1 Like

It makes it hard to clear my mind sometimes though. Will it get easier with time?

1 Like

Yeah like most things with practice it will get easier, just make sure you ground after a ritual and eat something or drink a sugary drink.

1 Like

any girl having an Incubus mate?

What do you mean by ground?

Look up magickal grounding excercises you will see.

Well im not a girl but i prefer incubi lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:joy: oki how many do you have? I only want one!

1 Like

It’s pretty much the same method. Have you read succupedia’s Letter to lilith thread? Type it in the search section it will come up.and instead of a succubus daughter you ask for an incubus son :slight_smile:

1 Like

I read it yesterday ! I am looking for a supernaturel relationship… Thank you very much @kiss-lamia-lilith :kissing_heart:

I just started my journey into a relationship with a Succubus its a whole new set of experiences!! Best of luck.

1 Like

Ive read from other sources that you have to offer blood with the letter to Lilith method and in Succupedias synopsis of the ritual it says nothing about drawing blood. Does that even matter?