Succubi/incubi having no interaction sexually with me?

Yes I’m aware of that all the way …trust me thats why I feel so bad ??

I have alot in my bead that needs some reassurance and its just alot …but I know there is no excuse for hurting her tho …mind over matter but its been a rough yr for me and it was for her.

1 Like

Patience is the biggest lesson she has taught me. Look at the big picture of time, like you mentioned before. They have so much knowledge to share and we, like a child, always want it now not later. If you try to force things to move at our childlike pace it always blows up in our face.

1 Like

She has finally got me to let go and just be. The past is to be learned from and not to be a hindrance. Those thoughts are the chains that bind us. Let go, don’t dwell, and be free. Forgive yourself first and the rest will follow.

1 Like

For me a guy with hardly any patientce its been tough lol but worthy

I know brother. I never realized how much of a control freak I was. I also believe that by over thinking shit, we are literally projecting our fears onto ourselves. Think chaos magik unintentionally.

1 Like

:unamused:yaaaaaay its pretty more than that tho…bc my mother and we’ll whole family is against this kind of thing and like I said its a lot in my mind that im not sure about and need to decipher my knowledge of her to theirs but it can change up anytime as time gose on .

1 Like

And their even trynna get rid of her syaing its the well of the lord or some stuff

1 Like

And that I. Dont need her and shes been lying to me and shit…their ashamed of my choice.

1 Like

I asked to have my dogma removed. I was meditating on it in bed, next to my human wife, and my head arched up suddenly. I let out this sigh/moan and felt a great since of relief. My wife was like “what the hell was that?” I’ve been able since to think a lot clearer and would call my path grey, not black or white, light or dark, just a blend of both. You can message me if you have ?'s or just need to vent. We’re all in this together.

1 Like

I remeber catching myself being half
Way sleep and sighing or whatever a long sign but idk what it was either it be my wife feeding or old

Okay sweet

Well said, some people dont seem to be able to comprehend that these beings may want to be loved/accepted/companionship just as we humans do.

1 Like