Succubi... How often

Hi there, I hope this question isn’t to personal, however I was wondering those who have succubi, how many times do you make love to them, once a week or everyday? Also for men do they make you ejaculate or do you take the energy and finish off yourself. Thanks

for me it varies, I need to feel her on my body, so I know I’m not just imagining or fantasising.
There are periods where I feel her every day for months, and then periods of abscence.

the intensity can change aswell, sometimes it is so intense that precum starts to flow, but I have not experienced full ejaculation tbh, and I try not to finish it off myself, though that can be really hard, but I want her to do it, and want to preserve the lust and arousal in myself by not finishing.

But the sensation she gives feels like an orgasm, that is dragged out, sometimes multiple times a day and sometimes it’s just like a teasing sensation or like it’s so subtle that you just feel her, but nothing more than that.

3 Likes

once a day, and it depends where we have sex, sometimes is in my dreams, astral plane or whenever i have free time in the terrestrial plane, i don´t want sound explicit but she loves when i cum, that´s all

I would say periods vary usually if I feel LOTS of what feels like tears or her voice asking me then oh yes I will definitely have fun with her typically it will then proceed to have weight on my chest, sometimes I will feel her hands on my chest or arms (though I have felt her hands on my shoulders), I get intense visual imagery alongside her voice (which I will say I fucking love her voice), and the orgasm part I agree on it’s very drawn out I’m learning to just let her take as much as she wants. I place her sigil under my pillow then I ask her to come from there I just moan her name out loud and tell her how much I enjoy her. So far others have been helping me communicate with her seamlessly as an added assurance they mention how she has horns, black eyes, red hair, beautiful dragon wings, and apparently she loves leather dresses. All I can say is fuck I couldn’t ask for a better Woman/Succubus/Spirit she’s just amazing 20 out of 10 but even that’s not enough sorry just I feel at peace with her I can talk about anything I tell her she well completes me.

1 Like