Succubi Honest Opinion : Not Your Perfect Love [Update 3]

how can we be capable of bi-location?

Partial projection is a form of bi-location.

oh I never knew that, i might have to look that up and learn about it

Yeah I do bi-location a lot.

1 Like
  1. No communication is ever perfect - even with humans.

2. They won’t feel physical unless you take the time to work on your senses.

3. This really depends on a individualistic basis. Some yes, won’t be there all the time but some relationships are quite committed - they may not be there every second but some relationships are quite like close human relationships. It’s different for everyone.

4. Any contact with spirits will attract other spirits - just being spiritually open attracts things. While YES having sex does attract spirits I don’t think it is such a HUGE difference.

5. Having contact with ANY spirit will have some sort of influence in your life. Most people here are working with and ASKING spirits to influence their lives lol.

6. Sure sounds like it.

7. Just like any human relationship you can either get someone good for you, who makes you happy and “feel” good after being around them - or you can get someone bad for you, who is one sided and drains you. Believe it or not, spirits aren’t the only ones that drain lol. That just means you don’t have good boundaries. Also I’m a very creative person and that has not lessened any.

8. We all have darkness, if you can’t face yours then don’t try and face a spirits. That simple.

9. Haven’t faced this issue, everyone’s bodies will react differently though. Doesn’t mean malicious intent all the time though.

10. If guys can’t handle not being “dominant” or the “alpha male” then too bad. It’s not right for those guys. I think this one comes from a hurt ego and what is “deemed” nature.

11. Humans have hierarchies too, which requires more recourses as well and more time.

I think this is mostly based off of wishful thinking that got soon realized wasn’t a part of reality. The title says it, perfect doesn’t exist.

2 Likes

#8 is one of the truest statements I’ve read on here @Mind_Seeker20. I have been reading Carl Jung’s “Man and his symbols” and would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone that hasn’t read it. Not Freudian bs, a metaphysical look at us as lowly humans trying to gain a higher conciousness. Specifically confronting our “Shadow” or our subconscious self, and accepting our darker side to gain better control of our complete self. I had put it down for a bit. Thanks for the reminder/kick in the ass I needed to pick it up again. Peace brother

2 Likes

Topic closed and unlisted at member’s request.