Successful Prophesy or Successful Magick?

Two days ago I met a girl in the grocery store. I did not get her phone number. This morning, two things happened almost simultaneously: 1) I felt that the girl was going to be at a certain restaurant 2) I set my will and intention on making her go to that restaurant.

When I arrived, she was there. Would this be considered a successful prophesy or a successful magickal act? I don’t recall which one came first. If I had to choose, I think it was #2.

1 Like

[quote=“jboy, post:1, topic:8484”]Two days ago I met a girl in the grocery store. I did not get her phone number. This morning, two things happened almost simultaneously: 1) I felt that the girl was going to be at a certain restaurant 2) I set my will and intention on making her go to that restaurant.

When I arrived, she was there. Would this be considered a successful prophesy or a successful magickal act? I don’t recall which one came first. If I had to choose, I think it was #2.[/quote]

It could be a mix of both.
If you felt that she was going to be there before hand then regardless of your will she may have gone there. However everything is a possibility until it happens, maybe projecting your will made that possible reality more probable.

What I’ve heard from people in regards to using magick for dating/love is that it can assist you. However you still need to do the work, sure magick can get that girl to be at the right place at the right time but you still need to get her phone number.
And then once you get her phone number you need to carry it from there.

Of course magick can assist in all of this, however if you wish to use magick to force someone to love you it just isn’t going to work.
And one of the reasons why (amongst many) is that you are coming from a position of desperation and scarcity.

i think this is you finding the path of least resistance and running along it.

Agreed ^ - magick usually manipulates probabilities, good result! :slight_smile:

Congrats for your result!

What was she, a head of cabbage?

Evil. But hilarious! :stuck_out_tongue:

On a much deeper level beyond this perception of your reality they are in fact one in the same. From the perspective of the void chaos they have always been the same thing and there is no other way for this to be. All prophecy is self fulfilling because that’s how the present is created, by borrowing from the future and the check is paid by the past and that’s why we have a record of it. Chronos keeps his receipts. But ultimately you are the one who decides what to purchase.

I’m not sure which it was. I’d say prophecy.

In any case, dude, this is awesome! Congrats!

I’ve raised you well.

1 Like

Feeling confident this morning, I tried to influence my boss to bring us in donuts for breakfast. I figured that was a small, reasonable goal. But I failed. I think it was because I couldn’t release the thought like I should.

There’s no way to tell the difference between predicting the future and creating it. The only difference is how you look at it.

That’s what’s up.

There is only you in the present. Asking if it’s a successful prophesy or a successful magical act is redundant at this point because it’s just your will getting shit done.

You want it to happen it happens. Even if it’s on a subconscious level that you’re not aware of your will is always hard at it. Balance yourself more and these sort of experiences will happen all the time. It will almost be like “nothing is real” and “you’re the only God that is”… Or something like that…

Well don’t question it. I say enjoy the hell out of it and use it to your advantage. Everything you “imagine” and everything you “experience” is real. Try and merge the two. You’ll start seeing how much you really manipulate reality when you do this. Plus, you can pretty much have anything you want. So, next time you create a situation like this where a chick who’s probably hot and into the same stuff as you is being given to you on a silver platter because you willed it- don’t pass it up man! :wink:

S. Ben Qayin says that certain future events are “fixed points” that we cannot control or change. I’m guessing you disagree.

Ha fixed points that’s so laughable I can’t even begin. But I do have respect for Ben I understand why it would appear that way and it’s because of the rarely wavering nature of humanity. Humans are far more predictable than they would like to believe.

So another example of success (or at least partial). This morning I had a doctor’s appointment for scarring on my cornea. I concentrated and “willed” that the doctor would offer to include laser treatment to be included on both eyes. He offered to do it on one.

Yeah, I disagree with a lot of what S. Ben Qayin says…

I think Dr Who said that first!

I kind of agree though, just because things reach a tipping pint where no probability exists to deliver any other result. Although this point’s usually reached through personal choice, not external fate.

For example, the little boy who cried wolf is going to keep living near forests so he can keep his game up, the adults will keep beating back the wolves to protect him, then one day a smart wolf’s going to associate his crying with an upcoming cull, and eat that little fucker right up to end his nonsense.

Each choice is a closing or opening of probabilities, in this world, so choose wisely.

And don’t fuck with wolves.

It boils down to this the theory of fixed points works due to human nature and given that there are no magicians. The very fact that certain people can effect reality with will and are less slaves to human nature and more masters of it changes the dynamic and therefore the theory of fixed points falls apart. S Ben touched on it but didn’t take it to its full conclusion and it’s no big deal because we are all on a journey of discovery and nobody is perfect. It’s easy to overlook something in the passion of the quest for knowledge we are all aware of having done this if you have not then you have not been a magician long enough.

Hey it’s no big deal. I mean if people think they’re bound to some fixed point or something it’s no sweat off my sack! Honestly, yeah there’s a time for knowledge but don’t let the pursuit of that get in the way of living. So, in short learn what works for you and don’t get hung up on the finer points that don’t mean shit. That’s just my 2 cents.