Successful Manipulation for Job Interview

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone has been able to successfully manipulate people’s thoughts so that you can get an interview. It’s not a place where I can just walk in, talk to them, and take something personal off of them. Even if I could, I have no idea who is in charge of sorting through the applicants. Any ideas?
Thank you

2 Likes

Try King Belial, King Paimon, Prince Orobas, Marquis Amon. Let me know if this works for you, and if so, how exactly you did it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You don’t need anything of theirs to effect them energetically, and personally stealing -be it something small- is a good way not to be invited back. Instead work on their energy, and use your personal power to dominate theirs.

Do some research. Find out who is the hiring manager or in charge of interviews and get their name if you need something to attach to.

Some examples include:

Charm/charge your resume -even if its digital-
When you shake hands, send a pulse of energy infused with your will through them.
Energetically put yourself in that open position. You are doing the job, and more importantly excelling. Put that ‘vibe’ into your aura.
Saturate that place with your will, working the job.

There are plenty of ways, not relying on spirits, that you can manipulate peoples thoughts to get the job and get people on board with putting you there. Even if its not your dream job, a foot in the door type job works just as well. Once you’re in you can be more aggressive with your manipulations and mind bending. Eventually most everyone will see you in a positive light, and you will get the spot that you want.

8 Likes

Try The Magickal Job Seeker by Damon Brand

2 Likes

I’m looking for job since 1 year… If I just could act like you… :frowning: