Successful Lucifer evocation?

Last night I tried evoking Lucifer for the first time but didn’t feel like it was successful. Can anyone in touch with him ask if he showed? My past 2 evocations seems like they didn’t work so I kinda got this doubt. I don’t know why nothing seems to be happening.

1 Like

First of all, as stated in the BALG FAQ, no one will ask a spirit something on your behalf (spirits don’t like it nor we like it). Once you develop your astral senses enough, you’ll be able to hear/feel spirits.

However, know that Lucifer (some other spirits as well, including King Paimon), always come when summoned, even if you don’t feel them there.

1 Like

I can feel energies pretty strongly but these last few tries I just got nothing. Not sure what’s the deal. I seen that he always come which is why I was confused, I never had trouble knowing when an entity is around me.

1 Like

Lucifer has intense energy and if you’re new to this, it’ll be hard to have that kind of energy around you.

What was your method of evocation? How did you set up the ritual? I work with him on a regular basis. Although, Lucifer usually doesn’t need anything to manifest and typically his energy is heavy and intense.

1 Like

First of all Lucifer is an Archangel.Treat with all do respect.Remember we’re humans and he’s an Angel so treat him as such.Lucifer is in you and all around you show respect that.Asking for help or advice is just like asking a friend for help.Only one whom has been here since it all began.Offer your heart whole heartedly.if you dont receive what you want keep at it…just like God…you dont always get what you want…just what you need.To speak to a supreme being you look towards them as such.Treat him with respect and you’ll receive the same in return.But,be careful what you ask for…you might just get it and regret it!