Successful completion of the interactive new user tutorial

“Certified” Badge

Mmmk guys, the topic title is self-explanatory. Looked all over the forum and still have no idea where to find this lol

Noticed in a couple threads a few other members had the same question.

If anyone would be willing to let us know where to find this and any other badges other member’s are looking to complete, that would be greatly appreciated!

Virtual hugs :hugs::hugs:

Personal note: Did get a badge though for reading the guidelines, so that was cool, while looking for the certified badge lol brushing up on the rules, expectations and respect for the site, I feel is good practice in general.

4 Likes

You literally just stay in the ‘Greetings’ PM and follow the instructions.

You reply to the PM with what it wants, and when you reach the end, you will get the badge.

8 Likes

I could’ve looked on BALG for a week straight and still not figure it out lol You are tremendous thank you so very much!!

:hugs::heart::+1::raised_hands:

5 Likes

Lol I didn’t even know about this and just did it xD

3 Likes

:joy::raised_hands:

3 Likes

You got a certificate?

Completion badge?

3 Likes

both

2 Likes

Is this one of those tutorials you have to complete when you reach a certain membership level?

I wonder if I got this badge already…

1 Like

Nope, the new member DM

2 Likes

Hmm…okay.

1 Like

@demon tutorial

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @demon display help.

@demon display help

2 Likes

I currently know how to do the following things:

@demon start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@demon roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@demon quote

:left_speech_bubble: Fine words and an insinuating appearance are seldom associated with true virtue — Confucius

@demon fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like

I might have done alittle of the tuturorial then figured I already knew everything form it lol. Is it required?

1 Like

No, it’s not required. It’s just a helpful feature. Some folks just want to collect the badge lol

5 Likes

It lowkey is kind of fun lol

5 Likes

I thought it was boring. I think that’s only cause I had already gotten the hang of how to navigate the forum.

3 Likes

@demon quote

:left_speech_bubble: You are doomed to make choices. This is life’s greatest paradox. — Wayne Dyer

1 Like