Success with Prince Seere

Good evening everyone!!

Less than 2 weeks ago I evoked Prince Seere, to see my girlfriend in person, since we hadn’t seen each other since I moved back home to help my mom.

Less than 48 hours later her & I made plans to see each other, & just last night I arrived home from an amazing weekend that I spent with her!!

Thank you so much Prince Seere for working so fast, & effective for me!! Thank you for allowing things to go very smoothly, & for all the fun I had with her!! Here is my public recognition for you my Prince!!

I’m looking forward to working with you again in the future!! Many thanks again!!

8 Likes

Wait… So he can make people to meet each other? Because i read he is good at making someone be impsulsive but from this post…i take it he can arrange meetings? Is he good with chance meetings too? I’m sorry, i thought about working with him later on maybe, but i never knew he could also do this

1 Like

He can indeed!! He makes people make choices faster!! He works very affective & efficient!! Invoke him & speak with him!! Also check out the Goetia guide app

2 Likes

Okay, thank you!

1 Like

Anytime!!:blush::blush:

1 Like

I’m going to work with seere about making this girl come back to, cry and apologize to me… I hope for fast results, I truly miss her a lot

1 Like

I believe in you!!

I’m waiting on my second ritual results from him as well, but if you’re true with him, he will deliver!!

1 Like

Do you have a connection with him… I’m asking him if he could have her cancel her plans or make her come over since she hasn’t in almost a month, and to make her cry and apologize to me for that… we do love each other a lot, she just hides her feelings

1 Like

How long did the first ritual take… like I said I read that some people got results in hours or the next day… I hope I get mine by tonight… I miss hugging her and just being with her

1 Like

Feel free to inbox me!! I’ll help you however much I can, but I do have a connection with him

2 Likes

Can you inbox me, I’m new here… you think you could ask him when I’ll get results about the girl… please

If you don’t mind my asking did you get success with your situation?

1 Like

Could I ask you a question about seere?

1 Like

Of course!! Feel free to dm me if you want too

1 Like

It wont let me I’m sorry. I’m new as of yesterday. I was just wondering if you’re still close with seere?
I haven’t opened my 3rd eye but I’ve been talking to seere and trying to communicate. Do you mind asking him if hes heard me? And ask if theres anything hed like me to do for him?

1 Like

If youd like you can email me [email protected]

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking . What was your method for the ritual ? Just curious ! @Hippyhair

Thanks!

1 Like

No problem!!

I followed ritual 1 from Demons of Magick all the way up until after you stare into the infinite, & place yourself at the center of the universe, then light the candle that you’re using to help summon him…After that step, I had a hand drawn sigil prepared so I gazed at it, & chanted his enn until I felt him with me…I then welcomed him, stated my request, wrote his name on the back, folded it, so no words were showing, placed it on top of his sigil, (covering the sigil), & used my emotions, & pictured the event in my mind, explaining that I wanted to see her.

After that I gazed once more into his sigil without thinking of my results, burnt the request, thanked Prince Seere, recited the license to depart, & burnt his sigil!!

All the writings on the petition were in the cypher provided by the Demons of Magick book!!

3 Likes

Can you help me? can you inbox me? i couldnt do this

1 Like

Of course!! :blush::blush:

1 Like