Success with Prince Seere

Good evening everyone!!

Less than 2 weeks ago I evoked Prince Seere, to see my girlfriend in person, since we hadn’t seen each other since I moved back home to help my mom.

Less than 48 hours later her & I made plans to see each other, & just last night I arrived home from an amazing weekend that I spent with her!!

Thank you so much Prince Seere for working so fast, & effective for me!! Thank you for allowing things to go very smoothly, & for all the fun I had with her!! Here is my public recognition for you my Prince!!

I’m looking forward to working with you again in the future!! Many thanks again!!

5 Likes

Wait… So he can make people to meet each other? Because i read he is good at making someone be impsulsive but from this post…i take it he can arrange meetings? Is he good with chance meetings too? I’m sorry, i thought about working with him later on maybe, but i never knew he could also do this

1 Like

He can indeed!! He makes people make choices faster!! He works very affective & efficient!! Invoke him & speak with him!! Also check out the Goetia guide app

2 Likes

Okay, thank you!

1 Like

Anytime!!:blush::blush:

1 Like

I’m going to work with seere about making this girl come back to, cry and apologize to me… I hope for fast results, I truly miss her a lot

1 Like

I believe in you!!

I’m waiting on my second ritual results from him as well, but if you’re true with him, he will deliver!!

1 Like

Do you have a connection with him… I’m asking him if he could have her cancel her plans or make her come over since she hasn’t in almost a month, and to make her cry and apologize to me for that… we do love each other a lot, she just hides her feelings

1 Like

How long did the first ritual take… like I said I read that some people got results in hours or the next day… I hope I get mine by tonight… I miss hugging her and just being with her

1 Like

Feel free to inbox me!! I’ll help you however much I can, but I do have a connection with him

Can you inbox me, I’m new here… you think you could ask him when I’ll get results about the girl… please