Success with Duke Sallos

I just made a pact with him to strengthen the relationship between me and the guy I’m seeing. I didn’t build a relationship or anything. I just burn a candle with offerings and the pact paper…Will it be okay?

1 Like

Honestly, whilst marriages and relationships can become stale, and have other problems, I think it’s very difficult for all love to be extinguished - it would take some unspeakable act (perhaps beyond just infidelity) to create disgust that could purge all love away. I think usually, love fades, or shifts but something lingers.
If there is any anger, irritation, or dismay with someone, those emotions can cloud or cancel out lingering love. If magic is able to address negativity, and purge it, and then nurture lingering love, that might be a process of transforming a situation, but a key part of that is transforming the targeter, not just the target.

1 Like

What do you mean by a “pact”? A contract… but what kinds of things can you exchange for help?
Do you ask before proceeding? Why do you need a candle?
Don’t offerings come afterwards?

1 Like

WTF?? A couple of weeks ago I dreamed of a being with this EXACT description!!! It only lasted some seconds. He was on a shrine like object in a kind of grim room but I was feeling good despite the weird aura of the room. Then the head said with a serious voice. “The event will happen on wednesday”, and then I woke up. 2 wednesdays have passed since then but no “event” has happened yet. It must be him right? I am so (pleasantly) shocked right now, the description is way too accurate to be just a coincidence

3 Likes

Omg you know once I was doing an evocation of Duke Sallos , I was sitting in front of a tv which was switched of when I looked at my reflection I saw a man with exact physical description you mentioned :frowning: I didn’t take it seriously thinking I had been looking at his Sigil for too long and maybe my eyes and mind is playing games ! Amazing !

1 Like

Could be him. Contact him to see if it was him.

2 Likes

I did actually. It was more of a meditation I guess rather than an evocation.During the meditation I had a feeling that he will help but I dont know if it’s him telling me that or it’s just a placebo effect. But truth to be told I did have a positive development with my matter.

3 Likes

Hello, Can you give me some tips to talk to sallos?

Do you mean how to contact him?

1 Like

Yes

I have read a great deal and many doubts arise, do I have to go through Satan? To evoke with the circle or not? I also read that the circle for the demon could be offensive, could you be angry at having been summoned? And then what do I do and I say to him: “hey hello you do me a favor?” does not seem respectful …

1 Like

Your questions (not being rude) apply to any spirit, not just Sallos. Try opening a sigil, that is an established method:

“I can’t see things flashing!”

Read this:

5 Likes

Thank you, I will read carefully!

2 Likes

Read the book Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield. Do ritual 1. Works great.

8 Likes

Have you tried it?

I am afraid of not “feeling” anything, I know I am not starting off on the right foot … I have no particular senses developed, how can I tell if he wants to tell me something?

1 Like

When I first contacted Duke Sallos, I used ritual 1 from the Demons of magick book. Did the ritual and went about my life. Could not sense a thing, did not feel anything. When it came to pass, that’s when Duke Sallos made himself known to me. When that time comes, you will certainly know it. Give it time.

5 Likes

Thanks😊

1 Like

You’re welcome

1 Like

This has been how i feel my exchange with Clauneck belial azazel wgo last nighr made sure I called him and -as im still recovering and dropping mind has been challenging all week), he says: “Morgan” me “yes” Azazel “quiet”.
Im laughing this afternoon knowing that the mental chatter is once again easing off.

1 Like