Success with Duke Sallos

You have not posted an introduction yet, so I’m not sure why you said done…

Hey I have the Kindle version and would like to ask you two things about it.
English is not my first language and there was something that made me wonder if I really understood it right.
After writing the petition and starting the ritual one should write the seal of the demon on the backside and then burn it?
Doesn’t the demon get angry when his seal is catching fire?

And my second question was if you coded your wish ?

Hi @Zafa
• it’s not the seal, just the demons name
• No, it won’t make him angry.
• Up to you regarding using the cipher. In the book it does say it’s your choice but the author believes it brings better results.

1 Like

So just to confirm.
I write the name of the demon on the back of my petition.
For example “Vapula” … nothing else?
Thank you for answering that quick Amber:).

2 Likes

Yes, just ‘Vapula’ nothing else.
And you are very welcome, let me know how you get on. Good luck.

2 Likes

I will definetly.:heart:

1 Like

7 Likes

Simple question: Since it doesn’t specify in any description of Sallos’ abilities, can / will he make someone who’s married fall in love with you? Particularly if the marriage is dull, lifeless, and unfulfilling.

1 Like

Are you the one for whom this is true? Or is this what you are being told and want to believe?

Marriage may not fulfil a person, but their children, work, social life and other aspects tied to their spouse may.

How well do you substitute or replace? Do you enhance?

Just questions to ask yourself.

3 Likes

You didn’t answer my question.

1 Like

Feel free to navigate without a compass or sextant… Ciao cacao…

1 Like

Yes, @HermesHorse did. You just don’t want to hear it. You are demanding we provide everything for you in various thread so you don’t have to do any thinking or researching to find the answers for yourself.

1 Like

This IS research. I HAVE looked elsewhere online and do not find any references at all for Sallos drawing love from one who is already in a relationship. Gremori? Yes, but not Sallos.

And, HermesHorse did NOT answer my question as to whether Sallos had this ability. Rather, just delivered another parenting lecture on whether the request should be made. How dare anyone lecture on the topic of working with DEMONS?

2 Likes

Besides…HermesHorse assumed I was asking on behalf of attracting the love a married person to MYSELF. Lectures online often follow incorrect assumptions!

A straight forward question deserves a straight forward answer.

2 Likes

Sallos’ specialty is love, so the easy answer is yes, he can. However, the chances are pretty high it will only be temporary, and would result in an affair, but not a long term relationship, especially if said married person is truly in love with their spouse. They have their own individual will, and can fight the influence of the demon.

2 Likes

Can I use Duke Sallos to rekindle a relationship? Not manipulate or affect free will, but rather nudge in a direction. Also, being new to all this and by no means I don’t want to be disrespectful, calling the help of a demon means that you’ll have to serve them for life, or it’s something like I hire you for this job and offer this payment in return? How about the soul in the afterlife?

1 Like

Hey! Just wondering if you used the cipher code as he mentions in your petition? Or did you just write it in English ?

I used the cipher code.

1 Like

That makes this type of magick so much less appealing. Winterfield states to reach for a goal that is just out of reach. Not sure how accurate this is, but one source estimates 40-50% of Americans divorce. I wonder how many of those are due to active magickal interference (being facetious). I would gather most are due to the natural course of events, i.e growing apart, unfaithfulness, and at times life trauma (somewhat like John McCain’s first marriage).

So, assessing one’s marriage I believe is correct when deciding whether or not to magickally encourage a dissolution or leave it alone. Of course, I have thought of all these factors. I didn’t just wake up one day and think that I wanted to destroy relationships, marriages, and lives. I have my reasons which are not for others to judge. I simply asked if any experience with Sallos has shown this capability.

Sallos’ specialty is love. I get that. But what gave me pause is the description that he encourages fidelity, in which case, would he preserve the union that already exists despite a petitioners request to incite a subject’s love toward them, as a third party.

I appreciate the part of your response that seems to indicate it would depend on whether a love exists within the marriage or not, because there are many marriages that are loveless. But, the last line of your reply gives me pause about “individual will” which “can fight the influence of the demon.” The free will concept is what many forsake when working with demons, so that part baffles me, unless your opinion of free agency warding off magickal results in the demon realm isn’t universally shared.

So far, everything I read and studied about demons is about their ability and tendency to overcome the free will of others for the purpose of influencing and manipulating. But, thanks for taking the time to provide an answer which I will take with a grain of salt.

2 Likes

We all have free will. This concept is taken for granted within the LHP and very few seek the religious way of subjugating their will to that of the demon or god. When you call upon a demon, the demon sets about fulfilling your will, whatever it may be, and if that will is to manipulate someone or cause an action contrary to what someone would normally do, then what you are essentially doing is having the demon substitute your will, for that of the target.

What that means is, there is always the probability of the target’s will, breaking free, and overcoming yours as enforced by the spirit. That is why, in a battle between magicians, one magician can turn a spirit sent by the other back upon him if his will is strong enough. In his book Baneful Magick, EA discusses overcoming a curse thrown at him by the sheer force of his will.

He would not, unless he was specifically asked to. When it says he encourages fidelity, it means that he can be called upon by someone to keep their spouse from straying. So if the target’s husband called upon Sallos to prevent his wife from cheating, that would be encouraging fidelity.

2 Likes