Success Story with Erics Baneful Magick Technique

Situation :
My mother is a department in the process of succession, we decided to rent, to cover the costs of dead relative, who was owner of the department. We hired a couple who turned out to be swindlers that in addition to not wanting to pay the rent term and price, when my mother called to claim the money, made ​​fun of her. Added to that the person was saying to be extremely charismatic Catholic (a branch of Catholicism, mysticism) and boasted of his divine power. Bad situation. My mother is the kind of “lovely mother” who never do harm to anyone, but it was time to make it happen in my personal justice book log.

I consult Karash´tah´siah ( I will introduce her in a future post ) my assistant in knowledge of the Tree of Daath, and she told me that go back to my tutor which is…

BELIAL…

In evocation and later on in Lucid Dream, the instruction were given. And was pretty clear.

Use the two black candles curse Magick from Eric and make a Pupett with Astral dust, Fundanga ( a burned wood existent in Brazil, mostly used for Kimbanda generally ) inside a cardboard Coffin with the Inverted star. Cross the puppet each tuesday and friday with needles after 7.12 PM , until u feel that it is enough. ( 30 days operation ). I visualized her destroyed by my army of Demons on her bed, breaking down all her shields of “Christ”…

She died in 43 days…It means 13 days after the finished ritual
Now the husband pays off the rent, regularly with no regrets…

End of story…

6 Likes

Great post.
You mentioned Kimbanda - if you can say,
did you at all work together with your Exu on this?

Kudos to your magickal knowledge and abilities.
Btw, what is astral dust?

[quote=“Student of Goetia, post:2, topic:4029”]Great post.
You mentioned Kimbanda - if you can say,
did you at all work together with your Exu on this?[/quote]

In this case not, but in others more than one Exu, indeed I used Kimbanda for a few things only, not this case, I used the elements from Kimbanda for this different ritual

[quote=“dellamage, post:3, topic:4029”]Kudos to your magickal knowledge and abilities.
Btw, what is astral dust?[/quote]

The official name is “Po Astral” (¨in portuguese means Astral Dust")

Is a combination of Salts, Sulfur and many other kind of powders that
produced the “Silver Void” and create an automatic Link to the target.

Very cheap and useful

I’ll have to return the kind remark you gave me And say you’re the fucking man!

Belial also gave me a baneful ritual that is supposed to result in quick death.
I haven’t used it yet being it was just given to me yesterday and I lack the key ingredient (clay)
But I’ll post results when shit goes down!.
I’m anticipating hearing about Karash’tah’siah!

Is it a spirit you discovered through another spirit or a thought form?

[quote=“korgon, post:1, topic:4029”]Situation :
My mother is a department in the process of succession, we decided to rent, to cover the costs of dead relative, who was owner of the department. We hired a couple who turned out to be swindlers that in addition to not wanting to pay the rent term and price, when my mother called to claim the money, made ​​fun of her. Added to that the person was saying to be extremely charismatic Catholic (a branch of Catholicism, mysticism) and boasted of his divine power. Bad situation. My mother is the kind of “lovely mother” who never do harm to anyone, but it was time to make it happen in my personal justice book log.

I consult Karash´tah´siah ( I will introduce her in a future post ) my assistant in knowledge of the Tree of Daath, and she told me that go back to my tutor which is…

BELIAL…

In evocation and later on in Lucid Dream, the instruction were given. And was pretty clear.

Use the two black candles curse Magick from Eric and make a Pupett with Astral dust, Fundanga ( a burned wood existent in Brazil, mostly used for Kimbanda generally ) inside a cardboard Coffin with the Inverted star. Cross the puppet each tuesday and friday with needles after 7.12 PM , until u feel that it is enough. ( 30 days operation ). I visualized her destroyed by my army of Demons on her bed, breaking down all her shields of “Christ”…

End of story…[/quote]

That’s fcking bad ass.

Did she suffer greatly?

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:6, topic:4029”]I’ll have to return the kind remark you gave me And say you’re the fucking man!

Belial also gave me a baneful ritual that is supposed to result in quick death.
I haven’t used it yet being it was just given to me yesterday and I lack the key ingredient (clay)
But I’ll post results when shit goes down!.
I’m anticipating hearing about Karash’tah’siah!

Is it a spirit you discovered through another spirit or a thought form?[/quote]

Nice to know that the post creates a tip for ur own rituals, thats the idea to enrich the other colleagues their own rituals, as others did to me too…

About Lady “K” as I mentioned about her ( She is a Demoness androginous spirit ) she appeared in my first “invocation for knowledge” about 1.5 year ago. She was the spirit who helped me to find the “InterQlipphot space” and many other discoveries on Spirit Creation. But I will post my experience with her soon…

1 Like

[quote=“Mider2009, post:7, topic:4029”][quote=“korgon, post:1, topic:4029”]Situation :

BELIAL…

End of story…[/quote]

That’s fcking bad ass.

Did she suffer greatly?[/quote]

No, was a polite and fast track death…becasue someone is waiting for her
slavery on the other side…

I like fast destruction, gentle destruction, suffering in some people is not required ( I consider that details a waste of time, middle pillar black magick manners u know ) but I visualize the “way” and happens EXACTLY that way…

For whom was asking in PM about the Karash’tah’siah spirit
here it is the thread.

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/karash’tah’siah-demoness-of-knowledge/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/karash’tah’siah-demoness-of-knowledge/[/url]

KRGN

Fuck yeah bro, way to use your Divine Power to bring justice on the heads of people who fucking deserve it.

That’s the kind of shit that I admire. And when I hold similar power, I too will be a bringer of Justice in this fucking cold world!

Thanks for sharing this, I know someone who I want to suffer in this life and the next.

What did you mean by she’ll suffer in the next life?

[quote=“korgon, post:5, topic:4029”][quote=“dellamage, post:3, topic:4029”]Kudos to your magickal knowledge and abilities.
Btw, what is astral dust?[/quote]

The official name is “Po Astral” (¨in portuguese means Astral Dust")

Is a combination of Salts, Sulfur and many other kind of powders that
produced the “Silver Void” and create an automatic Link to the target.

Very cheap and useful[/quote]

Could somebody share the specific ingredients for astral dust?
Thanks for mentioning some of them, it caught my interest, but after searching google as well as several books, there is no source of information I could find on the topic that discloses the ingredients.

I currently use a combination of Salts, Sulphur and Phosphorus