Success Story Time (Job)

The last thing I will share is proof of losing my Job and then Being welcomed into my new job.
I’m sure people will be more serious with actual proof so here you go.

These are the emails I got.

I don’t have enough storage to record myself to capture the magic I did, but this is enough to get you going I’m sure.

The job I got is definitely a huge upgrade compared to the previous one. There is always going to be some sort of question that will make you doubt yourself, but I hope that this will put you at ease, proof always puts me at ease and Im sure it will for you too, but there will be a point to where proof isnt needed again, cause you can feel it.

( I blocked out sensitive information with a black marker.)

2 Likes

Also here’s a banger for you hardcore motherfuckers.

ELIMINATION ROUND
** 3 months into Job update**

Well holy shit!

My contract is up, I have fulfilled the time I signed up for & now ALOT of people are getting fired, however… I am doing such a good job that they are keeping me.

This is the most laid back, most chillin job I’ve ever had and it’s almost too good to be true.

There were a lot of times where I was really messing up with my productivity, mind you I had no experience going into this job, but! I consulted my friends and I did the magic I was instructed to do & holy shit!

• My QA’s are 100%

• My productivity is on a constistent upward trend, based of my data.

• I’m able to have real meaningful conversations with my managers.

This Manifestation is Successful. :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

Well done John_N. Well done. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks man!! :relaxed:

Shout out too @Mulberry

My job is basically about the same thing as one of the moderators on here & I wanna give a shout out to Mulberry for keeping it g in the messages.

My situation is pretty different, however she was able to give me honest recommendations on things to improve focus and concentrate on productivity. It helped me confirm within myself what I already needed to do.

Remember, even though we have everything we need inside ourselves for answers & directions, it’s always a Great idea to consult with some one who has more experience in your field who has been there and done that, it always helps, keep you on track.

Thank you Mulberry. :green_heart:

Just try not to form any unnecessary attachments within your mind. I like to think I’m good but sometimes in my mind I start to form attachments. It could be entity’s making me speak a certain way, that it’s trying to get me what I want. However… When you manifest things, you’ll be surprised how much the entity’s want you to succeed. They will throw you in the mix even if your not fully prepared. xD They have your back!

4 Likes

You work for Twitter, don’t you? * Jokes *

Glad things are working out well for you.

1 Like

Hahaha oh that was funny :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Update:

I got a promotion & and I’m now going to make a great financial decision to get a reliable vehicle. Toyota Corolla

3 Likes

Wow very awesome
I had a lot of fun reading this, :slightly_smiling_face:
Keep moving brother, congratulations

2 Likes

I’m gonna give it another 6 more months. The progress being made when limiting the internet is amazing. You know… there’s a deep dark feeling that comes when you do a lot of shadow work. But don’t forget to fill the hole with happy experiences for what’s true, what’s good, and what’s beautiful.

4 Likes

If anybody is interested in updates on progress, I have switched to a new line of work from my contract.

The contract last year was a game changer for me. It was the perfect job at the time since I can pick and choose my own hours and still meditate and everything.

However… it was only temporary. It was amazing that the job was contactless cuz I was on the verge of letting the anger take over if I had to keep interacting with people.

Doing work that involved interacting with people was very bad for me at the time since my heart chakra was constantly feeling everything around me.

It was difficult talking to people cuz id basically be accidentally divinating and feeling there feelings so much that id do my best to make interactions as perfect as possible based off those things and it would freak people out in all sorts of ways, whether it be anger or most of the time people would be really nice back, but the difficult part was constantly being stressed since alot of people are angry, especially in customer service haha

But now that I’ve made enough money from the contract and I got a very good reliable car, I have now switched to gig work and I multi app now between Uber eats, door dash, instacart, Grubhub ect… I make more money in less time now and I can make even more if I choose to work all day.

I’m in the process of tinting my vehicle and getting the car in excellent shape. Being a diy mechanic has been saving me a lot of money. That’s probably a skill that I’ll utilize in the future to provide services, maybe make a Facebook ad and try out later.

So I went from making:
1.) Contract moderation job, $50-$90 a day( could’ve been more but I chose to have a healthy balance of practicing magic)

2.) (Present time) Gig jobs delivery service $100-$175 profit a day ( once I get my windows tinted in a few days and I’m not dying in the heat, this WILL jump up to $150- $200+

3.) (For the next step) I got plans but I’m not gonna say until it’s done, there is many skills to choose from that are very lucrative.

Here is a pic of a McDonald’s order I got the other day, that took me 25 minutes to complete, you keep working hard and reinforceing the magic right you’ll keep moving up a level. I’ve been getting awesome offers like this lately.

Also I’ve been getting free haircuts and free food. I’ve been very lucky lately. Huge discounts on gas too, a came across a random person who decided to pm me and tell me how to legit get gas for $1.60 a gallon. Huge respect and shout out to him. :green_heart:

1 Like

Need a vibe to get you by? Only real ones know the feels