Success Story: Getting Ex Back

Hi BALG,

I want to share a mini success story to help other, give hope to person in my situation before. My love has came back.

I cast a spell again the evening of day he text me he want to be friends. We no talk day after, so I cast another spell in night. He text me next day:

Hi (my name), I need to talk to you. Can we maybe meet up today?

I told him I’m very busy and can only make small time. He say okay. We meet up and he tell me he miss me. He say he don’t know why but for past months he really miss me and want to be with me again. He beg for second chance with me, he promise this time he give commitment and take me serious.

I, very suspicious, ask why now? He say he has felt conflicted, and still healing from his ex girlfriend but then he ran into her the other day. He say he felt nothing, he so surprised and also felt relief. So he re-think and contact me no longer conflicted.

I told him we need to go slow, date from beginning again for fresh start and take it day by day. I call this mini success because this only just happen and I don’t want to jinx. We will see how this goes, so far so very good.

Hope this give hope. My love took time to come back because he stubborn, felt conflicted and for a time, was with another, so have patience, confidence and faith things will go as to bring most happiness to you.

8 Likes

Good job

1 Like

Thank you!

what spell have u used?

Np , keep up the good work

1 Like

I did the following over the course of 8-9 months (roughly):

• Law of Attraction
  • Think of Me Jar
  • Honey Jar
  • Obsession Jar
  • Domination Jar (with my urine and his photo taped to the bottom of the jar)
  • Simple Candle Spells multiple times, I’ve done the visualization taught by E.A. Koetting, I’ve also carved his full name on the candles and dressed the candles in my menstrual blood, as well as dress the candles in herbs and oils with properties that were considered good in a love spell (lavender, cinnamon, rose, rosemary, etc.)
  • Petition spells
  • Various Communication spells, one was basically a petition spell where I kept it by my phone for a few days (did this multiple times) and then burned it, another was a ritual calling upon the element of air to encourage him to contact him
  • Voodoo doll made of red fabric, filled with ripped cotton balls, lavender and roses (for love), cinnamon (for lust), a photo of him with full name and DOB written in the back and petition (for him to be in love with me and give us another chance)
  • Petition deities (Freyja, Aphrodite, Lucifer, Amon, Sallos, Dantalion, Asmodeus, Santa Muerte)
  • Petition his higher self
  • C. Kendall’s Powerful Love Spell (Found here on BALG)
  • Hired C. Kendall

Worth noting: I did a lot because I was very impatient and desperate. It wasn’t until I begin feel I deserve better, and second guess whether he was really worth all this was when result show.

3 Likes

it explains a lot. I hired C.kendall too, but still no results maybe cause i am lusting but i will forget him i am done and so so tired. i have other life stuff that i need focus on.

stubborn people are so challenging to persuade . It’s an ego thing for them. It’s pride. Glad person for you move a bit to your desire.

2 Likes

Oh, I can relate so much! Been there, it’s so difficult. If it’s okay, I recommend looking Matthew Hussey video on moving on. It help me achieve peace when I exhausted with trying to get my love back. Once I had some peace, I start to dream and messages come to me. Telling me cryptically “be careful what you want” and then eventually, I see result. He text, he finally come back.

1 Like

So true @anon37593562! It’s also difficult if they have discipline, make more difficult to achieve result. But with persistency, faith and somewhat not caring whether result come or not, result come

2 Likes

I have three questions:

1. when was your last spell casted and when did he contacted you?
  2. Did you try to move on after the last spell you casted?
  3. If you did try to move on - was it like forget it. I will never have him back?
1 Like

hi. for how long you guys didn’t contact each other ?

Ok so a chick is in open relationship 2 guys im almost 3 one is off i did a :heart: chicken whit pins, and her picture call lilith. To bind the famouses 9 knts sex bind. Plus another were i in hwr mind 24/7 3 jobs soe doll wax whit a pin and pentagram on back. Ost in a werk and plan to re do it asap again. Chick is confusing now but i getting theee.