Success rate

In one of E.A.'s YouTube videos, he stated that his success rate on rituals is about 95%. What is your success rate when you do rituals or spells for a specific outcome? “Specific” in this context would be something like getting a certain girl, a particular job, a pulling off a successful death spell on somebody, etc. It would not include hard to quantify spells like “make me feel happier” or “give me more skill in my job”, etc.

E.A. said that when he fails, it is because he is too tied to the outcome. In addition to your success rate, what is your biggest cause of failure when you do fail?

Glad you brought this up. Do you know what video that EA said this in? Anyhow, my success rates for magick are kind of like this: 75% money, 52% love (not lust), 68% baneful, 40% lust, 88% self growth, and about 46% healing. These numbers are sort of rough but that’s the gist of it. I’ve been focusing on love, lust, and baneful magick as of late mixed in with my self growth rituals. I have noticed my skills growing so the numbers associated with love and baneful magick might be a bit low but aren’t the best. Could always be better, am I right?

Hmmm…Id say 80% money, love haha, 60% baneful, probably 40 to 45% lust, 70%healing, 90% protection, i laugh at the love one because i totally suck in that area. The lust may possibly be higher Im still sure which one of us pulled off that last magick trick in my life. Protection, healing, and money are my strongest areas. :slight_smile:

Mine would be 95% on money, love lust about 60, manipulation 85, protection 95, i dont work much bane so thatd be n/a, and spells id say 90 mostly all my spells come off pretty clean. The best jey to successful workings is personal power practice. And a lot of diguring out what works for you and adapting it.

Oh and to answer the question when do you fail. Usually if i overthink it. Just do it and be done. That is what works best for me.

I’ve just read the complete work of EAK. One thing I don’t understand: repeat a ritual often does increase success rate or rather diminish it?

OT: also I didn’t understand the part about “SQUARES”. What they are EXACTLY, where find them, how to use them? What need of adding tgem to Goetia which already offers so many entities and rituals?

My problem is usually my pessimism getting in the way but it doesn’t happen very much these days. These days it’s just not getting the ritual out of my head and dwelling on it.

I would say 80% in pretty much every area of Magick, of course it depend it can very but usually this is my succes rate

FraterMagni: No. I don’t remember which video.

For those who have responded above regarding a high success in money rituals/spells: Does it usually come through “established ways to make money (i.e., your jobs)” as most magicians would say? Or does it come through other means? Would you be willing to elaborate?

Also, I don’t think any of you have pondered why you think you fail when you do.

Thanks!

[quote=“jboy, post:9, topic:8472”]FraterMagni: No. I don’t remember which video.

For those who have responded above regarding a high success in money rituals/spells: Does it usually come through “established ways to make money (i.e., your jobs)” as most magicians would say? Or does it come through other means? Would you be willing to elaborate?

Also, I don’t think any of you have pondered why you think you fail when you do.

Thanks![/quote]
Well i think when i overthink a spell i start to let doubt creep in. Where as if i do it and let it go i allow it to manifest bc no seeds of what ifs or maybes have been planted. There are no weeds to choke my beautiful blooming flower. :slight_smile:
As for success for money spells with me it just depends. Sometimes its by getting overtime or what not. But alot of times it comes unexpectedly. Nice surprises :slight_smile:

[quote=“jboy, post:9, topic:8472”]FraterMagni: No. I don’t remember which video.

Thanks![/quote] Usually it depends on whether I’m doing a spell or an evocation. I’ve done several different workings for money. If it’s an evocation it usually stops blockages and the money gets to flowing again. If it’s a green candle spell then it attracts extra money in usually strange and unexpected ways. And money jars are really helpful as I have found twenty dollars bills in one week and also found someone to buy my old used stuff. All within the same week.

Thanks Arianna.

Thanks also to you, FraterMagni.

[quote=“jboy, post:13, topic:8472”]Thanks also to you, FraterMagni.[/quote] Not a problem. Thank you for bringing it up. It’s an overlooked yet important factor.

I have found tgte best way to execute a spell or ritual and have massive success is to do it with all u got and keep your mind clear of all but that spell. Many others have said this as well saying nothing else should matter but the temple same diff. And to answer a question above i believe that repeating a spell could add power to it if done right. I know that seven day spells on an appropriate moon cycle are popular. So take that into consideration and also practice makes perfect i can bet none of us here can say we got where we are now by picking up a book and saying words :slight_smile:

I think the bottom line is belief in yourself and that your spell will work.