Success magick experiences (Journal)

So, currently I started working with the book Success Magick by Damon brand it is amazing, I have seen quite a change in my life during this 1st week of Ritual one - vision
I will be journaling my experience with every ritual until I have completed them all So I can look back on when needed.

Ritual one - Vision
Week 1

• I have seen an amazing change in this first week of working with the ritual of vision, colors and world seems more vivid I am experiencing everything I encounter in detail, it feels like my senses just got an upgrade. With this ritual, I am seeing a good change in people around me, my family. They are starting to understand my perspective and accept my decisions,which they never did before. I sometimes feel a strong presence beside and behind me and when I used to chant the words written I could feel the atmosphere change around me and during the ritual I felt like I was surrounded by spirits. I am being more drawn to nature also I have started caring and looking after my health and body again which I neglected to do because things were not right but now everything seems right and I feel like some sorta burden has been lifted off, the world seems new not boring anymore. I am now looking at the world in a new perspective, I am enjoying everything like the cold breeze, rain and I am loving spending time in nature away from people. Everything seems new, joyful and I am feeling happy truly.

Let’s see what else happens in the next few rituals. :slight_smile: I will be doing each one of them for 11 days to reach its full potential. :sparkles:

6 Likes

Ritual two - Clarity

• So I have been doing this second ritual for 11 days to reach its full potential and I really gotta say that I am seeing some amazing changes happening in my life. Since I was a kid I was really passionate about singing always dreamt of being a singer I even use to perform in malls in local restaurants, uploaded couple of my songs on YouTube but it all went in vain, I only got few views and a little appreciation from my friends and family. I lost my interest in creating music, I always believed that I have this talent to create music, song & write lyrics but somehow my passion and interest In music faded into thin air as I got more focused in my business and shit.
But when I started working with this ritual my perspective towards life and success changed and in just couple of days and that’s amazing. I have regained my passion and interest in music and have recently Written and recorded a song and the most amazing part is That it is ready to be released within 10 days! I have recorded, mastered, made the music video and all of it happened in just 11 days! Can you believe it! I am appreciating my talent, this ritual has showed my that do what you love to do and you will be successful instead of running towards making money run towards what you love to do and success will come crawling.

6 Likes

Ritual 3 - Pathway

(Updating late because I was really busy in promotions my song, it has been tiring days)

• With this ritual I hadn’t experienced any remarkable things, but this ritual has surely showed me a path of least resistance. I can also sense A certain change in making my decisions, I’m being able to effortlessly make effective decisions, This ritual has already made it so easy for my new song release, I mean with the help of this ritual I have been able to record, shoot, publish and promote my music without any actual struggle, but yes I would say there was a bit hard work it was not all too easy. But comparing to my previous songs this was the most amazing, successful song I have ever created, recorded and published and there was certainly less efforts I’ve put into this song than the previous one’s and people are loving this one more than the previous one’s. These rituals have already showed me the path and work that I am most passionate about. Let’s see where all this takes me, it’s hell of a ride experience for me.
    Also, whenever I used to do the actual ritual and say the words, I felt and saw the presence in my room increasing with every word I vibrates until my room was filled with spirits.
4 Likes

Did you continue doing the rituals? Your reviews stopped so that’s why I am asking

So what happened? Did you get super busy or did you give up? I’d love to hear an update as I’m genuinely curious