'Success magic' by damon brand - discussion

Hi BALG, hope yall doing great. I just bought the book couple days ago and i am still reading through it. As always when i am reading a new book that has a different system and approach, i like to post a thread asking about your opinions and results.

So far i have gotten to the chapter of the rituals but haven’t read them or started them yet. the book seems interesting so far but i was not sure if it will become in conflict with my pact with king belial or my demonic workings! do i need to stop demonic invocations or evocations while working with this book ? also even though i haven’t seen how the rituals are conducted yet but i assume its vibrating angle names and sigil gazing from what i read so far. So, can i practice them in my universal circle if so?

Lastly, have you tried the book yourself? if yes how do u feel about it and have u seen any results?

4 Likes

I have recently started working through the book, and you can find my weekly public journal here.

From what I know, this is the kind of book that you should give your full attention to if you want the best experience. I don’t think that summoning demons throughout the process would necessarily cause any negative effects, but I think the idea is that you could be doing the Enochian rituals while engaging with this process rather than diverting your attention elsewhere.

You do not need any equipment, only what is presented in the book. I do also speak the Keys associated with each ritual, however, which are not included in the book, but referenced by the author. I don’t know what the experience is like without the Keys, but thus far the energy has at times (read as: often) been overwhelming, requiring me to spend more time with the magick, which the author mentions can occur when the Keys are involved. I’m a 1000% or 0% kind of person, though, so if you are not able to commit more time than you may normally do to your magick, or just aren’t comfortable with this level of working, then it seems that you can leave the Keys out and still enjoy huge benefits if you work through the entire system.

6 Likes

awesome, i will be checking ur journal. but, where can i find the keys ?

even though the author said the keys were implemented already in the sigils so its doen for us. we just need to chant or vibrate the names while gazing at the sigils!??

1 Like

Here are the Keys.

The book says that the practical essence of each Key is accessed by the appropriate Watchtower and the divine and angel names. It also says that speaking the Keys is a worthwhile pursuit. I considered whether or not to add them before starting ritual 2, and it felt right to include them.

I am not deep into this magick quite yet, but it seems to me that the sigils and names, along with the contemplation done with each ritual, serve to ground the power in a way that will have a “practical” effect in the material world. Even the rituals of the 30 Aethyrs include the Watchtowers in a modified form.

I’m by no means an expert on Enochian, but from what I have read, what I have experienced thus far, and from how I have seen other people interact with this magick, it seems that these more earthly powers of the magick are often overlooked or outright dismissed as “unholy.” The magick seems to attract more armchair than practicing magicians as well, who all get caught up in philosophical discussions of “the true path” or “the greater good” or the exact details “absolutely required” for the magick to work.

I say this because I have already attracted such characters to me, and I want you to be aware of this so that you don’t get turned away from good magick.

6 Likes

i appreciate ur response but i was not sure which characters you mean? also do u think i have to be a believer for this magic to work? cause i don’t see it as holy or anything i am just finally decided to work with angels since i was always oppose to it and just willing to work with my amazing demons that i am working with.

2 Likes

I’ve got the book and ritual 1 worked for me, I’m at ritual 2 but I’m not working on magick now

4 Likes

I worked without the keys but faced the cardinal direction and the book works wonders for me, but I will consider incorporating the keys now ( I am at ritual 7 and doing the rites 11 days in a row).

3 Likes

I did the first ritual for seven days a few months ago, but never moved on to the next set. However, I’m thinking I may begin it again. I’m seeing Enochian synchronicity all over the place.

2 Likes

i am using the book myself, honestly for a time i was looking for a good path working that will touch both my magic and worldly life and this book is quite amazing. Right now im doing ritual three the path of least resistance and despite to the fact that i have done few rituals but i see it working on things that i want. i see things getting on that direction that i want.

and i have used the book along side with other practices i evoke demons as usual i cast my voodoo spells as usual and there is no problem at all. The good i saw from this book is to cut off the idea that the enochian angels cant be used for mundane things and they have to be applied for global issues. Honestly i don’t have any global issue i want to accomplish all the things that i want these angels to do for me are for my personal life and so far everything is starting to take good shape, so go on with the practice fear nothing.

3 Likes

Thank you all for your responses. they are so encouraging that i am going to work on them. some rituals i will do for 3 days in a row and some for 7. it will depend on the importance of the ritual to me.

1 Like

good luck on your journey, and i am glad to hear my thread is motivating you. We could encourage each other by posting our advancements in this thread. I am starting tomorrow or sat on my first ritual.

I started this book about 2 months ago and I stopped at week 6. I just felt like I needed a little break from it. I think I will pick it up again. I did like the rituals. All of this lockdown stuff just kind of distracted me and made me a little down. But I am ready to pick it up again.

1 Like

did u feel or see any changes or results so far?

1 Like

I am probably not the best person to ask, because I know zero about Enochian Magick and I have no clear cut goal other than be the best version of myself that I can be. But I feel pretty good when I am done with the ritual. I occasionally can feel angels and some demons when I do GoM stuff, but I felt nothing when I did this. But I know that doesn’t mean it’s not working. If nothing else, I feel it gives a lot of positive reinforcement and prompts some contemplation within myself. Probably not the answer you want, I’m sorry.

2 Likes

i appreciate your answer though. Thank you.

1 Like

I’m on Ritual 11, and it is the most intense stuff I’ve done, slowly building over time. The coincidences are stunning.

I’m interested in specifically HOW one adds the keys.

Am I right in thinking that the key could be sung/read AFTER reading and contemplating the summary, at the point after gazing at the table but BEFORE singing/reading the given words?

Also, I’m concerned with getting TOO fascinated with this. I have a tendency to dive in and I’m feeling a bit of an undertow but still want to keep going.

Thoughts anyone?

3 Likes