Submit your Spell/Ritual Requests [CLOSED]

Hello can u tell me about a spell that make me a winner in poker or improve my poker skills so much that I can make a living with it,and how can I ezily go in astral plane and meet someone,thnx a lot

Honestly that would be a huge understatement, but yes. Big time.

Can I get info on this one?

Hi, im new here do you have a powerful spell or ritual to bring my lovers attention passion and commitment back to me and away from any other third party

I do! Hi, so I am in a complete transformation in my life. Am in school, and trying to lose a major amount of weight while most importantly staying clean from drugs and alcohol.

I’ve gained over 100 pounds and am at my heaviest. I am starting a diet today ( I have) but need assistance. I know that I need to put in the effort, and I am and will continue. I am also so stressed that I will fail this class. I believe it has the potential to change my life and give me opportunities…

Thanks ahead of time@

Welcome @batwindalee It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Do you have any sexual attraction spells?

@4648Cru can you do spell on me that I will able to do astral travel more easier, please .

Welcome @lukaslkosik Before asking members to do magick for you, it is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

A post was split to a new topic: New member intro

@DarkestKnight I did it my Lord

And apparently, you can’t read, because you were asked to CLICK THE BIG RED IMP THAT SAYS CLICK ON ME. :roll_eyes:

Flagged for the mods to move as off topic.

2 Likes

This thread has been closed, sorry everyone.

1 Like

I changed the title so you do not get any more requests :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks I was getting alot of requests!

1 Like

oh i understand, already. so, what now ?

Nothing happens now. You post was simply made into its own thread by the mods since it didn’t belong in this one.

The book “Wealth Magick” by Damon Brand has the pathworking for what you need for opening the doors to continuous wealth.

Hi there do you have some for an obsession spell and a spell to make two people argue? Thanks

I may update tis post on sugar mama in 2 day’s.

1 Like