Submit your Spell/Ritual Requests [CLOSED]

I hope your baby is okay

1 Like

Just wanted to drop a line, that this thread is still open, so if anyone needs a ritual or advice Iā€™m still available. I apologize for any typos lol

Sorry , I donā€™t do love spells. I have one somewhere to make someone your ā€œpetā€ temporarily, but no love spells.

1 Like

What baby are you referring to?:thinking:

1 Like

The one you rushed to the vet with a pulled nail, are they okay?

2 Likes

Lately my friends donā€™t seem very interested in responding to me in our group chats. If there a spell to make them pay more attention to me? I feel really left out and I kind also want them to feel bad about it.

Is there one that could do the following:

• For lost/stolen money to make its way back
  • Lies, rumors, false-accusations, and misunderstandings to clear up
  • For people to see me for who I am instead of stereotypeing me under assumed labels
  • Keep people from harassing, stalking, undermining, and sabotaging me
  • Protection from curses and hexes

Itā€™s a long story that I canā€™t even explain if I tried, but basically I got caught in the middle of a feud between two very dangerous cults and both sides have been scapegoating me to displace blame for what they have done to each otherā€¦

bruh :joy:

1 Like

How about for intelligence

1 Like

I thought it was jasmine for Decarabia, am I wrong?

1 Like

No, it is jasmine for Decarabia, but for certain types of crafted spells other essences can be used to empower the purpose of said invocation.

I canā€™t create a spell that does all those things, it would take several rituals. In magick u have to be specific and not try to put all eggs in one basket. Seems like youā€™ve found yourself in a pickle. :thinking:

1 Like

Try to find out if thereā€™s any good reason why they would be doing that and get back to me.

1 Like

Anyways, I am.closing this thread, have a lot going on. I may offer it again when things settle down. :metal:

2 Likes

I.look.at it thus way, it comes down to your intent m, how well you focus it, and what rank your demon has.

When youā€™re ready to come back to this, Iā€™d like one to push the bones in my neck back into place. I have a misaligned back and by realigning the bones in the neck the spine will straighten out too. I was going to the chiropractor months ago but my roommates donā€™t want to go because of the virus.

I need general change in my life. In particular the following.

1. Passing online classes to which Iā€™m procrastinating on.
  2. Committing to a work out schedule and seeing results. Preferably yoga.
  3. Finding inspiration for my writing thatā€™s consistent. Especially in this new direction Iā€™ve gone which is making things chaotic.
  4. Developing social/communication skills and social understanding. I want to attract people, but I end up driving them away.
  5. Finding work as a free lance writer.
  6. Finding inspiration to resume my occult practices to which Iā€™ve slacked on. Preferably through a spiritual experience.

To be completely honest, Iā€™m fine with you leaving 1 through 5 out. Iā€™d prefer to deal with my own mundane problems. But number 6 is something I desperately need. I feel like Iā€™m calling out for a sign but not receiving anything.

Do you have a spell to make you learn a skill like playing guitar easier and faster?

as well as one for moving to a specific city or country?
: / Iā€™ve been searching for this one couldnā€™t find any

Hello can u tell me about a spell that make me a winner in poker or improve my poker skills so much that I can make a living with it,and how can I ezily go in astral plane and meet someone,thnx a lot