Submit Questions For E.A. [Read This]

E.A. will strive to answer a couple questions every Monday from the cumulative inquiries he receives both here and on Facebook.

Post your question in the simplest terms in the subject line of the post itself, so that he can peruse the available questions. Then, if you wish to elaborate in depth, you may do so in the post itself.

To give an example:

Subject: Do I Need To Believe In Demons To Be A Sorcerer?

Post: Hello E.A., I come from XYZ background, and learned that demons are evil. Do I need to believe in demons, in order to perform black magick? I am scared that… etc. etc. etc.

He will probably acknowledge the most concise and intelligent subject lines, and also factor in whichever receive the most likes/upvotes.

We release the videos on Youtube. Subscribe to our channel:
[url=http://www.youtube.com/eakoettingofficial]http://www.youtube.com/eakoettingofficial[/url]

4 Likes

I have a question, Why not make an item… A ring or some shit that will assist in spiritual growth (by binding a spirit to the symbol on the ring) that will assist the wearer of the ring and will only be sold to members. I see a lot of people comming here asking for direction and get told 70 persent of the time to summon a spirit and asking them. If I was that simple for them to do they would not ask the question in the first place. This could really help a lot of mage here.

2 Likes

If you see the difference between the two, what would it be? To me all entities are alien if you conceder it in its textbook form. It is a good question though, some eastern history beliefs does say the infernal beings (djinn) was on earth until the beings of light came and war broke out. This is also to them where lucifer made his name.

[quote=“Timothy, post:1, topic:4691”]Post your question in the simplest terms in the subject line of the post itself, so that he can peruse the available questions. Then, if you wish to elaborate in depth, you may do so in the post itself.

To give an example:

Subject: Do I Need To Believe In Demons To Be A Sorcerer?

Post: Hello E.A., I come from XYZ background, and learned that demons are evil. Do I need to believe in demons, in order to perform black magick? I am scared that… etc. etc. etc.

He will probably acknowledge the most concise and intelligent subject lines, and also factor in whichever receive the most likes/upvotes.[/quote]

Unless I read this wrong, please can you guys make each question a new thread, with the question in the subject line (the bit I made bold), to make it less complex than reading through a bunch of replies in this thread to trawl for goodies.

Think about the people out there who are going to hear this and maybe include a tiny bit of preface to give the question some context… I dunno, that’s how I interpreted this anyway.

A big long thread of replies with open-ended questions (and people answering each other) makes it more complicated. I’m totally guessing here but I don’t want anyone disappointed for being overlooked or whatever. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes ma’am

YouTube are utterly crap at sending me subscription updates, anyway just in case anyone here has the same problem, there have been two Monday Q&A’s uploaded so far, one dealt with some older questions on Facebook and one picks up on the question asked here by The Cusp (plus an update on E.A.'s work with Azi Dahaka that’s really cool), so anyway I’m posting them to make sure they don’t get overlooked.

The main channel’s here and worth keeping an eye on: [b]https://www.youtube.com/user/EAKoettingOfficial[/b]

Do I Need To Believe In Demons? — Are Azazel And Thoth The Same?

What Effects Did Azi Dahaka And The Ahrimanic Path Have On You?

Reminder:

This is the “Ask E.A.” subforum, not the “Ask everyone” - that’s the rest of this board!

I know sometimes you’re champing at the bit to reply, so if necessary either start a new thread on the topic elsewhere, or PM the person asking, but if you do that please keep it POLITE and HELPFUL, and not to tell the person they’re wrong for even having the thought.

Lots of people are wrong on the internet, right? But we never remember that statistically, that probably includes us.

Thank you.

Ea koetting your a really great black magacian I have a question can you do a course on dream walking getting inside someone’s dreams and can you do a free soul travel course that’s all the questions I have have a nice day and night ea koetting keep making videos and all who reads this your a god I’m out

Hi E. A. I ordered for the Universal circle more than a month ago and I have not heard anything about the shipping. Please when will it ship? Thanks.

hello erik…ive seen your name spelled different ways here hope I got it right…thanx for offering your books in E format at such an affordable price as I ascend to higher levels in $$ I will definitely like to spend some time picking your mind personally as well as Nate I have spoken with him a time or 2 and for sure would be honored to own an actual copy of a one of your grimoires but as for now I will learn the skills I need from your Ebooks before I seek consults or ritual help for hire to help me aquire the means $$$ I need to have a life of the excesses and indulgences I desire…I know that nothing can take the place of good old fashion study,practice,and putting in the time and work…there are a lot of adept people who seek knowledge who may not necessarily have the hard cash to put down on a copy of your books but I have learned a lot from the free stuff u put online and am in the process of purchasing the entire collection for 99$ amazing man…that was a rather self-less thing to do very cool whos to say a dark mage doesn’t wanna help his comrades…fucking awesome bro again thanx for this iam confident with what i have already learned and with these grimoires i will gain more understanding and develop the skills to shape my world into the reality i desire and i vow to u as i do u will see increase from my direction because i believe in paying tribute where it is due and well deserved…iam eager to see the results…i to have payed a lot of money for initiations to numerous esoteric orders that led no where but to another riddle this is what i have been waiting for!!

I think I may have a translation to the meaning of the incantation “Alash tad alash tal ashtu " Al mean’s God in Aramaic and ash mean’s destruction or “the remains of something destroyed; ruins.” so alash means " The god of destruction " from there you go to " Tad " a small amount of something.” or perhaps the hidden so I think Alash Tad might translate to " The hidden god of destruction or to the hidden god of destruction and then we have another " alash " and finally " tal Ashtu now I think the tal would better seen as T Al meaning Tau and God so it would translate something like " Alash = The god of ash or the god of destruction Tad = The small or unnoticed Alash = The god of ash / of destruction Tal = T Al or Tau Al = Tau God Ashtu = god of ash or destruction and finally we have: The god of ash, Small, The god of ash, Tau god, The god of ash it could also be: The god of those who have passed through the fire, the secret god, The god of those who have passed through the fire, god of the cross, The god of those who have passed through the fire.

1 Like

I need some help with magic/occult. It’s quite urgent and I’ve been trying to contact you since a very long time. I’ve known you dear E.A. Koetting since a very, very long time and I’ve learned many things from you indeed. I can’t always afford your services and need some immediate help and many of my questions answered. If you’re interested I’ll explain everything to you and we could exchange emails and personal informations as well. Thank you very much for your time.

• Jason

is it possible that the four incantations posted on your you tube page could be written and mailed to me on here? i have a hard time following the video to learn them i would really appreciate that or you could email them to me whatever works best for you i learn and memorize things better from reading thanks in advance

Hope you don’t mind me replying - copied below are all 4, straight from the newsletter:

4 Demonic Incantations To Conjure Limitless Power

#1. To Initiate or Enforce Spiritual Pacts (Tacit or expressed pacts)

“Alash Tad Al-Ash Tal Ashtu”

#2. Summoning of All Magickal Powers

[i]“Itz rachu mantantu vespacha kaltamu

Itz ranta mant kala mant atzu belt tazu

Vaskalla itz rachu kantantu velchatza”[/i]

#3. To Rouse Vengeful Destruction

[i]“I’chalaz Itz’rechel

Ahn’tal Ah’tan’tel

Regrezitahl

Me Vaskalla Pert’ent’itzu”[/i]

(Repeat this over and over, calling forth sick spirits of destruction, directing them through a link to your victim)

#4. To Summon Forth

[i]“Etsel Mala’kel

Test’zel Sam’tan’el

Itz Retz Nama’tel

Itz Hel Asta’Rel

Kama’Kala, Kama’Kala

Kama’Kala Satan’el

(Spirit) Kama

(Spirit) Kala

(Spirit), Kama’Kala Vel.

Me Vaskalla

Me Solvalla

Me Res’Alla Ah’tan’tel”[/i]

(Repeat several times, as a conjuration of any spirit)

11 Likes

Awesome, thank you for posting this, Lady Eva! These are indeed very powerful incantations that many will benefit from knowing and using!

EA

9 Likes

Dear E O Koetting,

As at the help desk they are unable to help, I am posting my question here.
I was keen on having a personal consultation with you and was wondering whether the “accurate divination” includes Tarot reading? Or you won’t need to use them to give me an through clarification of the matter?
The consulation would be mainly for a relationship matter.

I look forward to hearing from you

What about a Haunted chunky sterling silver inverted pentagram ring Demon, Poltergeist attached to the ring well i wear a Haunted ring, i never had to clean it still remain shining since i been wearing the ring and i wear it to bed and it never tarnish or dull never go black i give a explain i purchase Alchemy Gothic rings from Uncle Festus Gothic website can purchase alchemy Gothic ring Hells doorman ring large skull, pentagration ring which is a ringless pentagram, necromancers ring has 3 black crystal and sigils, eye of the Devil ring, shadow of death ring which has a large dark crystal surounded by skulls and i always had to get out the brasso metal polisher to clean all the Alchemy Gothic rings because all Alchemy Gothic rings go black, all the time, then i went to ebay and look at Haunted Antiques, found a Haunted antique Ring dybbuck ring demon attached and receive blessing from a demon i never had to clean it ever look at ring sterling silver, inverted pentagram with ring coming up both sides of ring look like 3 talons like demon fingers, thank you

Hi E.A I do lots of magic in my head this this quite adept for a new beginner I would say .I talked to LUCIFUGE ROFOCALE he is a lot more pleasant then Lucifer. and some odd reason I some times speak demonic tongs I was wounding why I do this. do you know why?

I can testify to this. I used incantation to rouse vengeful destruction towards someone who really deserved it which intimate details I will not lay out on here. And a year later when running into this person again. During our conversation I was told of all the horrid things that had happened, one of the incidents this person experienced were also life threatening which again details I wont lay out in open on here.

1 Like

i wanted to summon Duke Sallos should i say it like this?

1. To Summon Forth

[i]“Etsel Mala’kel

Test’zel Sam’tan’el

Itz Retz Nama’tel

Itz Hel Asta’Rel

Kama’Kala, Kama’Kala

Kama’Kala Satan’el

(SALLOS) Kama OR DUKE SALLOS?

(SALLOS) Kala

(SALLOS), Kama’Kala Vel.

Me Vaskalla

Me Solvalla
Me Res’Alla Ah’tan’tel”[/i]
(Repeat several times, as a conjuration of any spirit)