Subconscious Powers

These are just some notes of experiences (you must have noticed that I have a small vice in doing them) that I did in the past, because I did not know this forum, I had no one to discuss with. Years ago I made a recording with an affirmative sentence, in the present, with something that I wanted at that time to happen to me. So I rewound the audio with the computer, put it backwards, passed the new audio converted to the cell phone and listened all night while I slept. (if you can call it sleeping, since you basically become more or less unconscious, overcome by fatigue). Shortly after, what I put in the audio happened to me. But I could never repeat the feat, but I feel inside me that it was not a coincidence since it was too unlikely to happen. Anyone who can tell me more about this?

5 Likes

One of the Hermetic principles in the Kyballion is the Principle of Mentalism. β€œAll is mind, the universe is mental.” Therefore, we have the ability to change our mental universe with the power of our minds. This is the power of magic.

6 Likes

Search on subliminals you will find more answers

1 Like