Subconscious and higherself

Is the subconscious mind and the higher self the same thing? If not, what’s the difference?

3 Likes

This topic expands beyond explanination… U follow the “higher self” YouTube channel?.. That’s something I suggest… And watch “mystery school” playlist on magick and ceremonial magician basics… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hold on lol

Ascension, Consciousness: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLojIpqlhHYpA9-h_ftvUyTda1RBX0U_Fe

The Mystery School: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWL-f1YBw48NKF1PasvuAM5oyiT73A12i

Watch these. Talks about everything your asking… I suggest everyone watch. These lessons are free and godsend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! No I don’t watch this channel. I see a video about returning to source and that’s definitely not what I want. This seems pretty much new age IMHO. (I was talking about the first link, second one seems interesting though).

2 Likes

Subscribe to “The Grand Infinity”- youtube.

4 Likes

I agree! I don’t want to return to source either! I like having my own identity and mind! But I am all in to learning more ceremonial magic and how to work with the dark currents better!

1 Like

@JimmyTK421 I’ll check it out it looks helpful.

@nikki well it would be the same as dying imo. But is it really bound to happen? Do you know a way to prevent it?

1 Like

Welp… I am working on it. But you’re not gonna like the answer because it is hard trying to weed through all the bullshittery and false stories out there and find out the real truth of the situation and THEN I can find a solution. But right now honestly there are a lot of ifs. But I never back down from a challenge and I am a great strategist so I’m up for the challenge.

1 Like

@nikki yes I understand, and I guess all the bullshit comes from new age/white light sites and books.

2 Likes

It is ALL bullshit. Especially all the religious shit. And not everyone is privy to the truth. The lies are to protect them. And for good reason. Look at how humans have treated them (and everything else) since the beginning. What I will say is there has been a war going on since the beginning. This most definitely is a prison planet and not all “humans” we see walking around are exactly human. As a matter of fact not all of them even know they are not completely human. But I am probably saying too much. Even for here. So I am going to shut up now.

2 Likes

@nikki I think exactly the same as you. I’ve realized that the earth was ruled by some malevolent entities keeping humans as slaves. And I perfectly know that not every human is truly human. I’m a firm believer that there are demons incarnated as humans, even fairies, elfes etc.

3 Likes

The subconscious and the higher self are two different aspects of you. The subconscious works as a backdrop to the conscious mind. It controls all the details that are too insignificant for the conscious mind to be required to process. One of the ways of becoming a true seer is to connect these two functions and to become intimately aware of all the things that your subconscious is aware of in the conscious mind.

The higher self is a form of consciousness that I term the superconscious mind. The superconscious mind is not a limited mind, bound by a person but instead one aspect of the superconsciousness.

5 Likes

Mhmm. Those and more. I have met a few. I have met and interacted with them in the physical through the astral meaning they can come to your house… and I theirs. You have met some too! lol! It is really coolo when you can see them and know it is not your imagination because you have others who can confirm it. And you can feel what they are doing with your physical body while you are talking to them and it is just cool. I do this all the time bt I still like the confirmation. I know I’m weird. But it is more fun that way!

2 Likes

Sattva - Rajas - Tamas

Sattva is Higher Self. (yellow color)
Rajas is Daytime Consciousness. (Red color)
Tamas is Subsconscious. (Deep Blue color.)

One in three form.

Need Synthesis. Synthesis is true.

2 Likes

Absolutely.

Frater Xavier’s video about the Lovers Card is the best for understanding “subconscious mind Vs. Higher Self” from a hermetic point of view.

The Man (conscious mind) can only see the Woman (subconscious mind) the woman acts as a bridge between the angel (higher self) and the Man.

He can’t make contact,but she can. He asks the question, she gets the answer and relays it to him.

His job is to shut up and listen after he asks the question so she doesn’t have to repeat herself…or get angry and do something drastic to get him to listen. Just like our subconscious mind will give us all sorts of baggage if we don’t shut up and listen to it from time to time.

3 Likes

According to Paul Foster Case and groups he pioneered, the Tarot is an underestimated tool.
The High Priestess, key II which is given the Hebrew letter Gimel, is SUBCONCIOUSNESS, and can retrieve all memories, even past lives.
Key VI, Lovers, is SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS, and can work with HP to only allow consentual thought to be implanted, or revoke unworthy thought.
Key I, Magician is SELF CONSCIOUSNESS.
All three work together and utilize other keys to have seeds in thought to physically manifest.
You can meditate for five minutes at Key II, preferably BOTAs deck or Rider Waite. Request her to shoe memories you wish to review and let images come to your mind with no preconceived images. Allow undesired ones to be rejected if they are obstructing your mental, physical and spiritual health.

1 Like