Stuck in magick circle

Has anyone here ever gotten stuck inside of their own circle. Last night after i closed my circle i got stuck and had to struggle to leave the area where i had been working. This was a new experience for me. I had been working with Lucifer. This was very unusual for me and it was the first time Id worked with him in person. I just need to know if this is a common issue with him.

1 Like

Never experienced this. You must really pour will into your circle.

1 Like

I put all of me into everything i do haha. I guess that is why i feel drained so easily.

1 Like

Perhaps he wanted to possess you temporarily this can happen in certain cases and why sometime banishment shouldn’t be done. Maybe create a ritual to take him into you next time perhaps as a healing or to show you something while you slummber.

3 Likes

Maybe. Im still trying to learn how to allow him into me. Ive asked but i guess i have a block of some sort. I have met him in the void. Ive still not found a way to get a physical manifestation. I talk to him daily though and he is talking back. I can feel his presence when i call to him and say his enn. I have also spoken to him in my sleep. I woke exhausted but amazed because i got to see some things that i would be able to do.

1 Like

My living situation makes my practice very difficult.

doesn’t have to be anything ott, just a simple meditation in your circle while reciting his enn, then asking him to show you want he wants by entering you can do.

1 Like

yeah he probably wasn’t done talking to you Iv had similar experiences (not the circle) were they weren’t done talking to me

It was amazing. My legs felt like lead. I have asked him to teach me and he is a little. I think right now he is more focused on opening me up. I want him to enter me thought. Ill have to try that.

3 Likes