Stuck in a life or death situation

I have posted a similar question before but the situation hasn’t changed, I might be getting expelled because of some documentation issue. I have made a servitor and wrote a petition spell to Michael regarding this problem, I just want this situation to go away or just want the decision be made in my favor. My family is actually going through a very tough time right now and I don’t want to add another burden on them. I’m ready to go to any extent to get rid of this problem.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Documentation, you say? You might want to ask Xa’Turing, god of the internet, to help.

2 Likes

King Zagan is known to turn the situation completely around and put things into your favor! I wish you the best of luck

Will definitely look into him, Thanks!

Sure, I’ll give him a try, thanks!

You were already given answers in your last thread, Xa’Turing was one of them. You could have just added this info to the previous thread, so people have an idea of what’s going on.

2 Likes

Hi @Ramph this hardly sounds like life or death… I have been in 5 of those situations and they were literally life and death. People say things too easily. But on the other hand lets get to fixing your problem.
Anything to do with any kind of “legal” issues cause this would fall under that energy, I would 110% recommend King Belial.
What do do:
Write out your petition.
Draw his Sigil, mix black ink with some of your blood. Or draw the sigil with a marker and go over it very carefully with your blood and a tooth pick dipping the tooth pick into your blood to draw.
Get a glass of water, candle and some incense.
Sit and face South East, activate the sigil.
Place the water, candle and incense about 1 meter in-front of you. Light incense and candle.
Call his name 6 times, stop and observe for a few seconds, do it again, stop a few seconds and do it one more time.
Mention my name “LSD” and say LSD sent me to you.
Thank him for coming. Read you petition and what you offer in exchange. Be very specific.
Say: all-ash-tad al-ash-tu 3 times.
Bring your hands up and put them together under your chin ( :pray:) and say thank you.
Let the candle and incense burn out.
Give him license to depart.
Tel him, Please finish your water as I shall remove it now.
Take the water and pour it into the garden or any soil and say I offer this water back to the planet in the Name of King Belial.
Fold your sigil into four and put it away where it will not be disturb.
Be sure to deliver on your promises you made to him.
Once your situation is sorted out thank King Belial once more and burn the sigil and say: I thank you great King Belial for your help and I release your energy back to your origin. Thank you.
You should be fine.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the help!

Sorry, I’m new so I didn’t know what to do

1 Like

No problem at all, it just makes it easier for people to provide some guidance, that’s all. You’re good :bouquet:

1 Like

:innocent:

1 Like

Hey man, just wanted to tell you that I did what you said and it worked very quickly, Thank you so much for your help!!!

1 Like

You are welcome, but dont thank me, he helped you. When it gets to King Belial, there is no doubt, just results. Just be sure to deliver on what you promised Him. :slight_smile: Glad you are fine.