Stubborn target

Hello Everyone

I’m sorry to say that I’m currently dealing with an absolute k. That I must get rid of. It is a horrible woman that I work with.

I just can’t seem to be rid of her, it has been two years. I have used the Nec spirits to try to get her to resign then leave then caused others to gang up on her, she’s still there. It is affecting my health as she is an absolutely obnoxious psychic vampire. She has also been violent against me. The boss is really hopeless.

Two weeks ago I used Koettings black salt working against her. She’s stronger than ever.

I am losing money because of her and now it’s getting serious. I will perform the call of nine ritual from Koetting s baneful book. My question is, has anyone here had great success with this ritual? Would you mind sharing?

Read the policy handbook, set her up, provide evidence she violated policy, she will be reprimanded or fired. If only reprimanded, then wait 2 weeks and repeat with a slightly different tactic.

[quote=“Banger, post:1, topic:4059”]Hello Everyone

I’m sorry to say that I’m currently dealing with an absolute k. That I must get rid of. It is a horrible woman that I work with.

I just can’t seem to be rid of her, it has been two years. I have used the Nec spirits to try to get her to resign then leave then caused others to gang up on her, she’s still there. It is affecting my health as she is an absolutely obnoxious psychic vampire. She has also been violent against me. The boss is really hopeless.

Two weeks ago I used Koettings black salt working against her. She’s stronger than ever.

I am losing money because of her and now it’s getting serious. I will perform the call of nine ritual from Koetting s baneful book. My question is, has anyone here had great success with this ritual? Would you mind sharing?[/quote]

"Read the policy handbook, set her up, provide evidence she violated policy, she will be reprimanded or fired. If only reprimanded, then wait 2 weeks and repeat with a slightly different tactic. "

Umm thanks, but she should have been fired when she attacked me the first time. This person is very manipulative and a complete liar, the boss falls for it.

I would like to know how well the call of nine worked for people, I have been using magick to get rid of her for a long time now but the results are only temporary.

Ya try basics yet,? Frezer,spell.pupet ceremony,and tight whit rope her chest,? Or send spirts,? Or put,letter,x under her work table,not sure how say in inghlez,and sigil magic,if ya do tat in a period of time,let go feelings,and pay a trusty magician.in this forums,

Thanks, Zorrito

I should further explain that I am certain that this woman is also somewhat clairvoyant and I know she goes to tarot readers so it would be fair to assume that she is also using magick against me.

I started out using simple operations but now I know I have A PROBLEM. She is currently having a burst of prosperity so I am wondering if I should keep going or try to be patient as this sometimes happens before a dive.

The problem is my impatience I think as I can barely take much more abuse.

0-o I was wondering why he gave me that…

did an evocation this morning and was given a few things, only one of which I had any clue what it was for… Something tells me this is the other one.

You can take this or leave it, the spirit asked I not mention it’s name.
I’ll send you a pm.

Hope everything works out for you

[quote=“ani_cat_candy, post:6, topic:4059”]0-o I was wondering why he gave me that…

did an evocation this morning and was given a few things, only one of which I had any clue what it was for… Something tells me this is the other one.

You can take this or leave it, the spirit asked I not mention it’s name.
I’ll send you a pm.

Hope everything works out for you

Thanks so much for your pm. I HUG YOU. I’m sure going to try to use your info. Will post updates. Xxxooo[/quote]

Sometimes a cursed person’s life gets dramatically better before they finally die or the curse fucks them up… it’s a normal thing to happen, so don’t let this cause you to doubt your work. Some people take longer than others to succumb to the baneful work.

You could try using goofer dust on her if you access to her physical space (or ideally her shoes)… or use this chicken feet spell:
[url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-most-insidious-curse-ive-ever-used.html]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-most-insidious-curse-ive-ever-used.html[/url]

If she is working against you (do a tarot reading or some other form of divination to find out) use this spell: [url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/someone-cursed-me-my-nasty-revenge.php]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/someone-cursed-me-my-nasty-revenge.php[/url]

Two weeks isn’t long enough to say that it has or hasn’t worked, though. If you’re doing another working on her, do a tarot reading first and ask what the outcome will be if you proceed with the work.

1 Like