Stubborn target

yes i imagine but it works i hope :slight_smile:

It does x but with a nice twist

what is the twist?? lol

Well I used it to create a compel spell for sweetening for a few clients, for the moment they have gone quiet which may be because they are fight over my will over them.

I keep working the jar with candles and chicken sacrifices as Beleth.Paimon and Belial are in there.

What I do know is that when these three come close or even one of them is invoked the target is taken through a comparison series of events leading them to conclude in time that everyone else is bad and only you are the best.

1 Like

Just a piece of advice from a male perspective;
If this guy has had bad experiences with women, he may not be receptive to the experience at all, anymore.
Eventually, men learn to silence their emotions and sexuality. If they had to REALLY work at it, they may take something like this as an insult on a subconscious level, and if they’re on the LHP, that could be hazardous.

2 Likes

you are totally right, he says that he sees me as the women he can settle down with for good but he is scared because of his previous marriage that ended up as a divorce. now he dates/fuck random girl s knowing that he does not respect them , but he says he is scared to be happy with me because that is what he feels in his guts… we never had sex nor kissed. since the 1st day we have been connected energetically, i feel when he is having anxiety etc… and i never feel that for other people, not even for my kidz lol

this is exactly what i feel actually!

1 Like

And while all that happens you should simply sit and make a sandwich/ get that long due makeover/ buy some clothes for those nice dates you will be having and chill x

1 Like

thanks ! that is absolutly what i am doing! i’ve been being make up and stuff last week :rofl::rofl::rofl:
the weirdest thing is that i am really focused on him, i can not look at men in the streets, no more interest… just waiting for the phone to ring and caring about my businness…

Can you please share that spell?