Stubborn target

Hi People!
How many demons can i send over one target? (stubborn)
i don’t want him to commit suicide you know…
this is for a lust/love spell
so stubborn even Belial has a hard time :stuck_out_tongue: (i love you Belial you know :wink: )

6 Likes

I would think as many as you want

1 Like

I think Sitri and King Asmoday might be good. You don’t need to send a whole bunch of demons, just one or two that have office of love/lust.

1 Like

I know what you mean I’m pretty stubborn as well you should have seen it when Beelzebub tried to break my Gaming habit lol

And Azazel trying to humble me and get through to me

And I’m still me XD but on a serious not if you make the person really horny (assuming it’s a guy) you don’t necessarily need a love spell we UGH don’t get to think for ourselves at the point also cook him some food he likes and put some enchantments on it second best way to get our attention

3 Likes

Have you tried Beleth?

2 Likes

Perhaps it is not a case of stubbornness but one of speeding matters along?

2 Likes

I’m having the same problems. I would send an army if I could haha. So far I’ve asked Dantalion for his help, and he’s having a hard time too!!!xx

2 Likes

Prince Sitri and King Asmodeus did not do…

1 Like

O wow, sorry. Maybe Lilith?

1 Like

trust me! i said stubborn and he doesn’t come home yet to eat my food…(:rofl::rofl::rofl:)
i’ll try again with the hornyness…

Beleth sent me the guy! and then i have to deal myself how to make him want more…

1 Like

i guess so… maybe there is some blocks that i am not aware of, job or family matter…

1 Like

I was thinking about her…

1 Like

I meant more along the lines of bring him cookies or something

1 Like

i never lust for result but on this guy…

cookies made with hoo-ha juice? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I mean that’s one way lol

1 Like

have you tried the urine and honey love spell? ill inbox if you like

1 Like

i did it!

2 Likes

cool cool x the sweetening takes a while x

1 Like