Structuring Success!

I have been studying the Divination and Evocation series. For some unknown reason to me, structuring just feels really natural and effortless. I had a consult with E.A. a couple of weeks ago and he suggested that I continue practice structuring as great outcomes can be achieved with it.

I thought I would practice structuring money and all of a sudden, without warning it started coming in!

1. I received a letter from the courthouse and a lawyer saying that someone who I don’t even remember left me money in their will (not sure how much yet).

2. My uncle emailed me telling me that he’s putting $75k in my bank account.

3. My sister told me that we are each due $40k from a previously undiscovered life insurance policy for my mother. This second policy was only found after my structuring exercises.

4. I was emptying out a handbag that belonged to my mother that I have had for a number of months and noticed some documents shoved into bank envelopes all the way at the bottom of the bag. In fact, the bank envelopes blended in with the interior fabric of the handbag. These envelopes contained $12k worth of receipts for cash deposits in an account in my name that I didn’t even know my Mom had opened for me.

5. I did a tarot reading for myself the other day regarding my new business venture and if it’s going to be successful and it was the most powerful and positive reading I’ve had to date. Then today my business advisor looked at me and told me that I’m going to make a lot of money with this new business as it leverages my expertise and my personal connections.

I am completely floored! I knew this stuff works, but wow, I never imagined it could work like this!!! With all this extra cash, my family’s lifestyle just got more comfortable and now we have the seed money to get our businesses off the ground (my husband is working on a start up as well). Just this one exercise is worth thousands of dollars, it makes the whole course seem like such a bargain!

P.S. I hope it doesn’t come across as bragging, I’m genuinely excited about these results and it’s not like I can share my magickal undertakings with folks in my everyday life.

7 Likes

Great post Lexanna. I have made similar observations. I’ve been able to reduce rituals I used to do in the past, by just structuring what I want for a couple of minute until I see it clearly. And then it comes. That’s the Divine Architecture the Yogis speak about. Wherever there is form, there is astral light. And within that astral light, there is the idea-seed form. From that idea-seed, form and shape and light is gained, and then from that, subatomic forces and electromagnetic forces accumulate, which then create the physical object. It’s beautiful, isn’t it?

1 Like

Damn! That is awesome! I can barely structure the lamp EA talks about in the course :frowning: Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Thanks RedIce and DarkestKnight :slight_smile:

DarkestKnight - I get the impression that we will all have areas of strengths and areas where we can improve. Structuring might be my “thing.” It probably bears mentioning that while I’m knew to this forum and EA’s system, I’ve been studying magic for decades so I’m not a complete newbie.

1 Like

And now people can know just a little more that structuring is key to have.

Its not an area I’m good at yet but this looks like something to try, to structure some form of physical item (other than a lamp or some non-useful object), as opposed to my normal practice of structuring spirits.

Thanks for posting this Lexanna Emeraude!

I decided to give this a try and structured Hermes, Thoth, and Mercury before a test. Did pretty damn well considering I had to put studying on the back burner!

Maybe I don’t need full blown evocations for somethings.

I too have had success with monetary spells, in fact the very same HOUR I performed a spell I had established a business relationship which will earn me 4:1 on a long term basis.

Now structuring spirits? Haha… What a disaster :frowning:

1 Like

Lexanna: If you don’t mind me asking, how did you structure an abstract concept such as “money?” I thought structuring was for people, places and objects. Did you structure gold coins, or stacks of cash?

1 Like

I’m newish here too, though not to magick, and it’s always awesome to hear results, coz it’s not bragging - it’s encouragment!!

I’d be interested too to hear how you structured an abstract thing, because the sources that came to you were so diverse, you must have hit on a pretty high level?

1 Like

@Dakest Knight and Lady Eva:
I’ll try to answer your questions with the view that I have gained through my studies.
What lies behind all phenomena is consciousness. We identify consciousness with our egos, because it’s shining within us. But it is also beyond the self at the same time. Everything is ONE in spirit. Our individualities are different, forms are different, but awakeness itself is a singularity. And this is not an intellectual realization alone, it is experienced. Our individualities are windows through which infinity is expressing itself. At some point, we learn at will to take this drop and let it go back into the ocean, and then, at will, reconstitute the drop and be individual again. This is what we learn to do through the course of our spiritual journey. “Be as nothing, and then walk upon the water.” The question is: Is there interplay between oneness and duality? They co-exist. They are not mutually exclusive. In other words, the relative and the changing, time and space and matter and the infinite silent absolute are the same. There’s no separation, and therefore there’s no duality. Now, that which is relative has differentiation. We have individual bodies, there is male and there is female, there are different energies, there are different elements. But at the same time, there is this perfect divine unity and awake-ness that co-exists with it, suffuses all of it, and permeates all of it. Everything is established and emanating from unbounded, absolute, undifferentiated, pure Mind. But it is perceived as one or the other. As we move a little deeper into that Oneness, through the gateway of the Theta/Gamma Sync, we see the first layer of ultimate reality. This layer is the Astral Plane, with all its angels, spirits, demons and astral kingdoms.
And so, understanding the nuance between the absolute and the relative is really important, because that is the journey our souls are traversing. And becoming proficient in that understanding and experience enables you to manifest from this state of infinite awareness into this existence. This is the basis of Magick. Wherever there is form within it is astral light. And there is the pure idea form and awareness, that is the causal - the level of the cosmology that is in that idea seed-form. The infinite Awareness manifests this seed idea. It’s the idea form and thought vibration of lets say an apple- without the form and shape of an apple. Can you consider an apple without its form- just its thought essence? That’s how you utilize the Magickal Imagination. It is rather abstract, I agree. But then from that idea thought vibration, see emerging the light and form and shape and color of an apple. See that astral template becoming more and more differentiated and more manifest, emerging into the subtle sub-electromagnetic energies, zero point energies, magnetic forces and other forces that then recruit and form the atoms and the molecules etcetera of the apple. This process, this divine architecture, exists with every thing -whether it be a galaxy or a star or a person. And this is how conscious mind creates the thought-causative level of an object, and then manifests the astral and then manifests the physical object. What is essential is pure consciousness. Do you see now, why E.A. calls evocation the template for creation? Because that’s what it is. Through deep silent, non-local mind, we can connect to an object and dematerialize it or rematerialize or move it across points in space and time. This is how certain Yogi adepts have been able to take an object and make it dematerialize and rematerialize like a teleportation device. You can connect to any object through awareness, and if you understand how awareness and mind- stuff becomes matter, you can affect that object. There is no separation whatsoever except the intellectual constructs that we have made.
So in order to structure something, be it a person or a pretty abstract thing like money, go into a state of expanded consciousness (Theta/Gamma Sync) and focus on the “idea-form” of whatever you’re trying to manifest. No visualisation needed, as the intention itself will create the energy which will then translate into a clear picture.
I know that’s pretty expanded, but I felt it was necessary to make my point clear.

3 Likes

I’m totally nodding, I’ve experienced that… where I have trouble is the bit where, when I’m in that state, I cease to care about things, ANY thing, so imprinting anything on it (or just holding any idea at all of “wanting” something, of having an intention of any kind) is a ridiculous idea, BUT the few times I’ve come to that state SO infused with a desire, and got into that state, I got it against all probability.

Now, I’m using money for the example because as Frater U.D. says, it’s the one thing where you can’d delude yourself that “i got what i really needed” instead…

Do you see now, why E.A. calls evocation the template for creation? Because that's what it is. Through deep silent, non-local mind, we can connect to an object and dematerialize it or rematerialize or move it across points in space and time. This is how certain Yogi adepts have been able to take an object and make it dematerialize and rematerialize like a teleportation device. You can connect to any object through awareness, and if you understand how awareness and mind- stuff becomes matter, you can affect that object. There is no separation whatsoever except the intellectual constructs that we have made. So in order to structure something, be it a person or a pretty abstract thing like money, go into a state of expanded consciousness (Theta/Gamma Sync) and focus on the "idea-form" of whatever you're trying to manifest. No visualisation needed, as the intention itself will create the energy which will then translate into a clear picture.

It’s interesting… I’m working with this concept right now, I’ve been able on some occasions to not only manifest things, but actually make them appear in the past, despite only “intending” them now – I can’t explain that one, so take my word for it or think I’m crazy, either’s cool! – but it’s the carrying of that human desire for whatever into that state where I Am That which is foxing me a bit… although, less than before, and I have a few plans on the go.

Is this covered in Evoking Eternity? Because I don’t have that yet, and if that’s where this topic is covered, then that’s what i need to buy next.

What I really needed more than anything was to know other people think about this stuff, try this stuff, do this stuff, because back when I first achieved it and made someone ring me up, out of the blue, with an offer of this dream home I wanted, I knew plenty of “spiritual” people but none of them would have put their hands in the cookie jar like this, they were all about different approaches to the world.

So, not just “Lady Eva Likes This” but Lady Eva would give you a great big hug and a high-five, if she could!!

Well, I don’t think this is covered in Evoking Eternity. And I’d say the Evocation Course is even better than the book if you want to gain a better understanding. At least, that was the case for me.
On the other hand, my way of describing this process might be a bit too complicated. Cause in essence, it’s a very easy and natural process.
My favourite book of E.A. is Ipsissimus though, as it cleared up a lot of the questions that I had at that time. And it really takes on a meta-perspective so to speak, allowing you to see the whole game in a new way.

1 Like

Thanks, yes, that’s the reason I posted an ask about it in the Free Content thread, just a few paragraphs E.A. posted from that book showed me he was talking about the same thing… it’s on my list, I just missed one on e-Bay a few days ago, looks like I’ll be putting that top of the list ready for next payday!

Where is this lesson exercise mentioned?

[quote=“LexannaEmeraude, post:1, topic:2011”]I have been studying the Divination and Evocation series

I thought I would practice structuring money and all of a sudden, without warning it started coming in!

1. I received a letter from the courthouse and a lawyer saying that someone who I don’t even remember left me money in their will (not sure how much yet).

3. My sister told me that we are each due $40k from a previously undiscovered life insurance policy for my mother. This second policy was only found after my structuring exercises.

4. I was emptying out a handbag that belonged to my mother that I have had for a number of months and noticed some[quote=“LexannaEmeraude, post:1, topic:2011”]I have been studying the Divination and Evocation series. For some unknown reason to me, structuring just feels really natural and effortless. I had a consult with E.A. a couple of weeks ago and he suggested that I continue practice structuring as great outcomes can be achieved with it.

4. I was emptying out a handbag that belonged to my mother that I have had for a number of months and noticed some documents shoved into bank envelopes all the way at the bottom of the bag. In fact, the bank envelopes blended in with the interior fabric of the handbag. These envelopes contained $12k worth of receipts for cash deposits in an account in my name that I didn’t even know my Mom had opened for me.

5. I did a tarot reading for myself the other day regarding my new business venture and if it’s going to be successful and it was the most powerful and positive reading I’ve had to date. Then today my business advisor looked at me and told me that I’m going to make a lot of money with this new business as it leverages my expertise and my personal connections.

I am completely floored! I knew this stuff works, but wow, I never imagined it could work like this!!! With all this extra cash, my family’s lifestyle just got more comfortable and now we have the seed money to get our businesses off the ground (my husband is working on a start up as well). Just this one exercise is worth thousands of dollars, it makes the whole course seem like such a bargain!

P.S. I hope it doesn’t come across as bragging, I’m genuinely excited about these results and it’s not like I can share my magickal undertakings with folks in my everyday life.[/quote] documents shoved into bank envelopes all the way at the bottom of the bag. In fact, the bank envelopes blended in with the interior fabric of the handbag. These envelopes contained $12k worth of receipts for cash deposits in an account in my name that I didn’t even know my Mom had opened for me.

1. I did a tarot reading for myself the other day regarding my new business venture and if it’s going to be successful and it was the most powerful and positive reading I’ve had to date. Then today my business advisor looked at me and told me that I’m going to make a lot of money with this new business as it leverages my expertise and my personal connections.

P.S. I hope it doesn’t come across as bragging, I’m genuinely excited about these results and it’s not like I can share my magickal undertakings with folks in my everyday life.[/quote]

I’m a visual person so it’s pretty easy for me to “see” abstract concepts. I usually just structure stacks of cash like you see in the movies, stacks of $100 bills held together by a white ring of paper. One time when I was structuring this way the pile of cash turned into a gold bar (the sort that I imagine would be in the vault at Ft. Knox). Then I had two visions that showed me how to use gold to make money.

1 Like

I’m a visual person so it’s pretty easy for me to “see” abstract concepts. I usually just structure stacks of cash like you see in the movies, stacks of $100 bills held together by a white ring of paper. One tine when I was structuring this way the pike of cash turned into a gold bar (the sort that I imagine would be in the vault at Ft. Knox). Then I had two visions that showed me how to yes gold to make money (and these ideas are working so far!).[/quote]

Thanks for answering my question, Lexanna. I figured one would have to take the abstract concept and find a concrete form to structure. Stacks of cash and gold bars are always nice!

I’m a visual person so it’s pretty easy for me to “see” abstract concepts. I usually just structure stacks of cash like you see in the movies, stacks of $100 bills held together by a white ring of paper. One tine when I was structuring this way the pike of cash turned into a gold bar (the sort that I imagine would be in the vault at Ft. Knox). Then I had two visions that showed me how to yes gold to make money (and these ideas are working so far!).[/quote]

Thanks for answering my question, Lexanna. I figured one would have to take the abstract concept and find a concrete form to structure. Stacks of cash and gold bars are always nice![/quote]

Sure thing! I hope this helps you bring money your way as well (if that’s something you’re after, of course).

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:9, topic:2011”]I’m newish here too, though not to magick, and it’s always awesome to hear results, coz it’s not bragging - it’s encouragment!!

I’d be interested too to hear how you structured an abstract thing, because the sources that came to you were so diverse, you must have hit on a pretty high level?[/quote]

In my experience magic acts in the path of least resistance, or the most likely avenue. For example, if you want a higher paying or more rewarding job you should use magick AND interview for jobs. Sometimes, things just land in your kappa, more frequently though, there needs to be congruence between your actions/your situation and what you’re trying to make happen.

Before structuring money I was due a bit of inheritance from my Mom’s recent passing. A lot of my daily energy goes into helping sort out her affairs so it seems logical that magic would work this way for me right now (instead of winning the lottery or something else that’s completely random). This tine next year, money might come in a totally different way.

Thanks Lexanna! :slight_smile:

I do agree, stuff doesn’t just “ping” into being most of the time, you need to give it avenues of existing probability to come down… I think there’s something there about it having to be “believable” and also even “deniable” - in that, you couldn’t take this to a lab and replicate it, it always has to have a plausible real-world explanation, which of course keeps the cynics and skeptics happy too.

And my commiserations to you on your Mom’s passing, by the way.

Thanks Lady Eva. One of my next tasks will be to try structuring my Mom and have a conversation with her.