Structured system for energy work need help

Would like suggestions on potent energy working structures, philosophies, methods, and anything else you think fits this topic. I do find the draconian path interesting as it leads you through some ways to raise energy.

2 Likes

Robert Bruce.

2 Likes

This https://www.astraldynamics.com/ ?

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

What are you aiming to learn. There are many paths to take but it helps if you have an idea of what your looking for.
If you are looking to explore different systems of energy and how they interact you could explore that alone for years.

For example working with elemental and planetary energies is something that can be explored for years. The runes are another, the tarot is another as each card represents a different energy. The sephirothic and Qlippothic energies of the trees.

Then there is learning to combine each.

1 Like

You can raise energy with almost everything you just need to try different types to see which ones work for you. For example you can raise energy with breath slow and steady then fast and furious till you create cyclical flow of the two. Sound this including vibrational chants, howling & song. Dance & movements going with the natural flow of the body. Temprature raising energy through external sensations of heat or cold. Emotional energy different states of emotions can raise energy, ect… I’d say experiment and see :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would like a guide on how to raise kundalini efficiently. Mantras, strategies etc. A guide that gives me the prerequisites for raising kundalini and it has to be free. Any ideas?

2 Likes

@John_Doe I have more than a few techniques for energy manipulation. I can raise my Kundalini with ease, and have worked with many different energies. If you have any questions just PM.

1 Like