Strong enemy

Hello,

For about an year I put some banishing works on a person who ruined my life deliberately. First I went to him and told him everything - i know that you did this and this to me, you have hurt me and harmed me. Why did you do that? Would you please stop? I neither got answer, nor he stopped with his dirty tricks.

He’s playing to be very religious, goes constantly to churches, wears cross on his neck, even dares to say that he is following Christ’s way. At the same time on his “Christ’s way” he goes like a bulldozer smashing people with no mercy or any kind of shame and uses his friends for big amounts of money. There is no poor or middle class man around him. Only reach people and till he gets under their skin he plays humble and even offensively servile. The time he gets what he wanted - cash, favours, connections, someone to present him before another millionaire etc. turns to an agressive, unscrupulous and mean traitor. As an example I would only say that one year after I told him very clearly “I don’t want you ever again going to people that I have successfuly cooperated with for many years and established good business relationships based on my own correctness AND PRESENTING YOURSELF infront of them not only as my partner, but as my MANAGING partner” he kept doing that and told me he didn’t remember such a conversation with me, he didn’t do anything wrong and would like me to leave him alone… Well I did leave him alone and he went on his dirty tricks behind my back not only on business but on a personal level as well.
The result - he is florising financially and personally. From a humble hick that he was 6-7 years ago, selling seedlings on an open market and his wife working in a local factory presently he’s owning industrial buildings, goes to exotic vacations and prepares his children for the most expensive university in our area. On other hand - several of my long years partners turned back on me without any explanation after taking him under their wing because this is what he does - he doesn’t work or cooperate with anyone, he just goes under somebody’s wing.

So, anytime i put some banishing work on him it backfires and he keeps florishing. I feel that he’s using some kind of shield or protection but I need to be avenged.

Thank you very much for reading my long post. I’d appreciate any ideas for defeating a strong enemy.

1 Like

I just wanted to add that yesterday he showd up out of nowhere to a construction site of mine “just to say hello”. I’ve recently did some evocations and sent him entities to destroy his property and the result is that I am the one who is late with the deadlines of my site and he bought another ready made building. However, I answered “Hello, and would you pls excuse me since I’m busy”. About an hour later a worker felt off a scaffolding and I spent the afternoon with him at the emergency where I received a text message from my target with a picture of his new building…

Andras: To bring him chaos
Glasya-labolas: To set the ways to his death
Samael: To poison the world against him.
Diana (dark aspect): To bring personal ruin
Sorath: To burn away his protection.
Azrael: To take him away.

I recommend to do these rites one at a time.

16 Likes

Thank you very much @Unknown_Occultist

By now I have worked with Focalor and Andromalius but I will follow your advice for sure.

1 Like

I do not know the other party’s level of knowledge or skill, but is sounds like they might be using witch’s jars to absorb and disperse/scramble/redirect/reflect what you are doing against them. They act like spiritual decoys in a basic form.

If they have more than skill with rhetoric, and are doing such as above, they may also be using these visits to target you.

2 Likes

I would say more than he has several voodoo dolls with his effigies, the more they have, the more your work will turn around him without finding a breach to hit him and pass through each doll and turn around even faster and more violently on you. I’m currently working on enemies too, except I always use angels, jinns, demons and loa. I don’t rely only on one type of spirit or way of working. It is much more difficult for a person even well protected to be able to manage different types of attacks.

3 Likes

Witch’s jars work along the same principle save that they can be buried far from you and draw away that which is targeting you.

1 Like

Tell me if I’m wrong, but for me witch jars are not powerful spells.

2 Likes

In terms of raw power, most likely no. If built correctly and with forethought in mind, they can be formidable. In my experience, I have found them to possess a greater level of versatility than any other construct, when it comes to my defensive magicks. Think of it as a martial art which, while not flashy, nor powerful, in the hands of a master can humble most others.

" I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once , but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" Bruce Lee

8 Likes

@Lockhart , this sounds very interesting, and given that I have family members meddling with the dark aspects of magic to gain my grandma’s favor in her will, I’d like to know if how to work with those, can you point me the way?

@Lil
Have you heard of the Yioruba tradition, there are a plethora of entities there which aren’t really defendable by traditional means, however, the @Unknown_Occultist seems to have given the best possible answer, I’d do Sorath’s ritual first

3 Likes

PM me; we will discuss it.

I see, it’s very instructive, thank you. In, the traditions that I practice for me most powerful spell are the one that uses sacrifices and evocations.

1 Like

Think of the different spell types as tools in your tool box. The more tools you have the more you can fix. Creative thinking can be beneficial to a limited tool kit, but a hammer can only be used to hit something or lever something out.

Maybe not the best metaphor, but there you go.

Ok. He may reading tis, but if i was you, uncross first, #2 unlock u skills, #curse,

1 Like

@zorrito App and internet illiterate and doesn’t speak english. You see what kind of person I am talking about. Able only of searching a wing to make himself comfortable under it. And probably using somebody’s help for some rituals.

1 Like

I would suggest you plan your attack well, attack by different sides at the same time. but before you do, lower his barriers. I posted before a spell to accelerate karma on someone, this can help, to accelerate the karmic judge so to speak. so he can start seeing things falling apart around him, he will probably add some more magic, so this will generate more destruction for him.
then his barriers might go down, then attack.
now I have a “virtual” spell for his plans to go down, it has worked fine for me: send him trough anonymous whatsapp or whatever app you want: three images of plane crashes. It can be important you have an image of 3 termites, on the profile picture when he sees the images.
focus your energies in the failure of his plans as you send this pictures, do not write anything with the images.
and after he has seen them block him.
after you have released all your nasty feeling in those images and sent them, focus on an image of victory (for yourself) I would recommend an image of Nike goddess of victory.

this 2 things can lower his barriers before the attack

now the spell to accelerate karma is this (focus all your rage and bad feelings in it):

4 Likes

There’s this book, made by a Daoist Priest about how to counter black magic, but it’s so thorough that it actually tells you how it’s done, which avenues it takes, how it affects the three bodies (physical, spiritual and energetic). So by reading this book you’ll also know how to do, not just counter. This book is called Daoist Exorcism: Encounters with Sorcerers, Ghosts, Spirits, and Demons by Jerry Alan Johnson.

What I like about this book the most is that it teaches you the “science”, if I can go that far, of these attacks. By understanding how he’s kicking your ass you can either turn it on him, or if he knows about this too you could at the very least negate his power over you.

6 Likes

@Teodoro_Fortunato @anon47811056

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

He sounds like he’s dominating you. Kaltemtal will help you kick the shit out of him. I also recommend Ismaelta, Malphas, Sa’ahtlar, and angelic protection magick that is available from the authors Brand and Woodcroft.

And for yourself when you feel safe, Derdekea for healing and Frotasch to help you strengthen yourself on the astral plane

2 Likes

Belial for sure.

Raum to destroy his reputation and friendships

3 Likes